Mythic R2-D2, Strategy/Issues [MERGE]

Prev134
ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited December 2017
I just want to say this was an awesome idea. I had a lot of fun with this mythic. It was a major challenge without being overly OP for a non-CLS owner. Waiting for that 1 hour CD timer to end to go in for round 2.

Oh and thank you for the 2 Gold 5* Tenacity triangles. Was hoping for Potency but I can use those Tenacity for sure!!
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Options
    So the entire enemy team gets to go before Han, AND his zeta wasnt working. Only hitting once with his basic.
  • Options
    So the entire enemy team gets to go before Han, AND his zeta wasnt working. Only hitting once with his basic.

Word?
  • Options
    Yeah and when he did finally get his turn, no stun.
  • Options
    Yup, and since when did Vader inflict daze and expose? Total **** by the developers there.
  • Options
    I was really looking forward to it being Zader
  • Options
    Got through the first two tiers fine but t3 Vader is using force crush back to back so where's the cool down at?

I'm definitely under geared for it but haven't seen anything about zero cool down, was BB-8 mythic t3 the same?
  • Options
    Are you getting Vader using force crush with no cool down? Seems to be some rules at play that aren't stated or at least I haven't found
  • Options
    The event toons always have the possibility of being altered by the developers, Vader was definitely different than normal.
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Yup, and since when did Vader inflict daze and expose? Total **** by the developers there.

It excited me until I remembered my Zader can't do it.

When do we get THAT Vader? An extra zeta upgrade on him please.

I managed to beat it purely using CLS. Everyone else got destroyed.
  • Options
    The recommended level is G11 with good mods so yeah it is supposed to be very hard. Noticed the Tarkin has zeta lead too.
  • Options
    Read the details. They tell you R2 is heavily modified
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @JaggedJ What were your characters and their levels, mods, gears ?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    CLS max, Raid Han G11, R2 G11 and Chaze G10/11, easy despite Han's Zeta doesn't work
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Maybe CLS, Jyn, Chaze, Fulcrum could do it 3 stars?
  • Options
    That's why I'm on about t3 and Vader having no cool down, found out he's doing daze as well.

Very hard sure, no cool down and extra status effects are bit harsh, would be nice to know the parameters is all.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    No as R2 is required
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Guy in my guild did it with cls, r2, biggs, han, and ackbar for cleanse.
  • Options
    Tier 3 mythic r2 is just another slap to those without CLS. Ya we get it, we get him on the 28th for those that prepared for months since August but until then good luck doing tier 3 r2. G12 Ben lead with gear 11 Wiggs, zhan, and r2 is the closest I got to completing it but this steroid vader just shreds my team with expose and daze. If you're going to release mythic for a challenge then get rid of the full turn meter or the extra hidden abilities these npcs have. Another shameful move by EA/CG
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    No as R2 is required

Oh youre right lol then maybe r2 instead of jyn
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    Tier 3 mythic r2 is just another slap to those without CLS. Ya we get it, we get him on the 28th for those that prepared for months since August but until then good luck doing tier 3 r2. G12 Ben lead with gear 11 Wiggs, zhan, and r2 is the closest I got to completing it but this steroid vader just shreds my team with expose and daze. If you're going to release mythic for a challenge then get rid of the full turn meter or the extra hidden abilities these npcs have. Another shameful move by EA/CG

Its supposed to be hard. Bb8s was as well and you couldn't use CLS there.
  • Options
    I beat it with jyn lead(no z)[9], chaze[8,8], raid han(z)[10], and r2(crunchz)[10]

Baze tanked it out like a champ. Subpar mods on chaze, arena mods on r2 and han, decent mods on jyn.

Do not surrender, persevere. 1 million credits hangs in the balance.
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Yes we all know bb8s was hard. Wanna know Why? Cause full turn meter teams duh
  • Options
    Heh with CLS it wasn't even a challenge. Can't imagine it without him tho ...
  • Options
    Ackbar. Its not zader lead so clesnsings the way to go.
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Yes we all know bb8s was hard. Wanna know Why? Cause full turn meter teams duh

Ok..... i guess i dont get your point then. You want challenging events that aren't challenging?
  • Options
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    I beat it with jyn lead(no z)[9], chaze[8,8], raid han(z)[10], and r2(crunchz)[10]

In t3 the R2 you use is an event unit and he seems rubbish.

Chaze would no doubt be a great help to me just haven't got round to them yet
  • Options
    Use jyn lead and chaze with raid han. Baze is a beefy, counterattacking(if unfazed) tank. He'll leave the team standing asking if that is all the enemy has.
  • Options
    Give me that Vader....gimme....gimme....GIMME.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Heh with CLS it wasn't even a challenge. Can't imagine it without him tho ...

impossible, all g12 with zetas and +100 speed mods cant get close
  • Options
    There's a difference between challenging and unfair/rediculous. You should be given a chance to go a couple of times before your team gets destroyed, having a full team destroy yours before you make the first move is not challenging. Same with bb8, with the FO full turn meter, just absurd.