So you make the r2 event unbeatable

It’s nice that the whole empire AI team goes before Han Solo while Darth Vader and tarkin use aoe 2x in a row.

Replies

• Hitch87
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yep I'm having this same issue, why even bother giving a shoot first when your mechanics dont even respect it. Developers are lazy. I did manage to beat it right before it reset 1 hour after it came out which I don't understand either, but it required heavy rng and I can't beat it a second time. I'm running g11 and 12 rebels with zeta on number crunch and Hans zeta. Apparently that doesn't qualify as mythic. Getting tired of the broken half worked content you guys keep putting out.
    Post edited by Hitch87 on
  • There’s an easy fix: don’t use Han Solo. Wedge/Biggs/Chirrut/Baze works well (though if you’re like me and don’t have a 7* Baze you can sub in old Ben). May take a few rngs to get Chirrut to stay alive long enough to cleanse your debuffs, but once he does your survivability goes way up and wedge/Biggs can start doing a ton of damage. Smoke screening everyone but old Ben works as a secondary taunt if Ben is too slow, as well.
  • It's not unbeatable. In fact far from it. If you have at least one of CLS, raid han, chaze at gear 11 you should have no problem.