Item inventory/guild bank 2018?

I think a couple nice quality of life fixes to consider for 2018 would be adding an item inventory and a guild bank. This would be helpful in planning out your path to gear up characters and useful for donation considerations as well. For example, If I could look at an inventory and see that none of my current toons “will” be needing a particular item then I would have no issue donating it to a guild bank for whom ever could use it.
The donation feature is quite nice but I believe there some room for improvement.

Replies

• From what I understand, they disabled the ability to easily see your gear to keep people from pre-farming new characters. I don't see them doing this anytime in the near future. And consider that there's a cap on what you can donate and receive. But I agree that this would be a great feature for guilds, along with the ability to spar your guild mates, both for friendly competition and strategy assistance.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Gear inventory went away before pre farming was really a thing, but maybe. It went away when they took away the ability to sell gear.
  • There are websites which take care of this problem. So the truth is out there why not just make it easier for everyone. If your a hard core gamer your gonna work this out anyways. It dont stop progress, just makes the game less user friendly.