Anyone else want the mythic event vader?

2Next

Replies

• I don't think the old Vader and EP should be too much stronger though they could use something to stay viable. I'm down for a new Vader.
  • Yeah Vader needs to be alot better but why daze, I'd rather see him get a unique and maybe more speed or something.

They could give Vader another Zeta and Palp 2 but make different so you have to use an Empire team to beat an event that's really really hard! Or use any toons to fight an updated Vader and Palp empire team that is crazy hard. That would be a fun way to release it.
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Yeah Vader needs to be alot better but why daze, I'd rather see him get a unique and maybe more speed or something.
    Speed doesn't fit the Empire design philosophy. Empire is supposed to grind enemies down and cripple them in a war of attrition.

Characters aren't designed willy-nilly, each faction has a theme to its abilities.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • @Fauztin can you nudge this back to general as it's about vader and wanting a rework for him more than the mythic event... I only referenced the event so people knew what abilities I wanted
  • @Taramel , would fit better in character feedback than general, but because it’s about the Vader from the event with Daze, it can fit here. Should still show up in Recent Discussions
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I would like to see an episode III Darkside Anakin rather than a Vader rework.

I think Zader is effective in every area of the game save the current arena meta. He is well worth the price paid to get him and I’m completely satisfied with him. If he needed a buff at all, replace the speed down in his aoe with stun or daze.