Can I get a little help

Before this gets moved to a section where no one will see it, My phone won't turn on and my tablet can't run the game for some reason. I'm just wondering if someone without a guild can hop on my guild (theleagueofgentleman) and inform them that I will be absent a few days. I know it's a petty Longshot but I figured to give it a go

P.S. If you want to stay in the guild that is fine, but you can leave after you deliver message if you want. So yeah. Oh and Thank You to whomever can or will accept this

Replies

• Hard reboot your mobile .
  • Hard reboot your mobile .

When I say it won't turn on I mean it will NOT turn on, I mean zilch, dead, gone with no hope. It can't be done
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    Hard reboot your mobile .

When I say it won't turn on I mean it will NOT turn on, I mean zilch, dead, gone with no hope. It can't be done

Maybe try logging in from another device? (ignore if you don't have another device :-) )
  • Would you not be able to message any of them thru the forum by chance?
  • Do you have a swgoh.gg ?
  • Would you not be able to message any of them thru the forum by chance?

Unless they're on the forum and looking at this post, no unfortunately (organization isn't fully completed yet). I think so but I'm not sure how it'll help but you may be on to something.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    A lot of players use the same game name as thier forum name, you could try sending a new message and typing in your leader/officers/guildmates, names and see what you find. Might get ahold of them that way .

A private message I mean lol.
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    Before this gets moved to a section where no one will see it, My phone won't turn on and my tablet can't run the game for some reason. I'm just wondering if someone without a guild can hop on my guild (theleagueofgentleman) and inform them that I will be absent a few days. I know it's a petty Longshot but I figured to give it a go

P.S. If you want to stay in the guild that is fine, but you can leave after you deliver message if you want. So yeah. Oh and Thank You to whomever can or will accept this

@smninja73 , I'll leave this thread in the general area, I don't think it warrants needing a transfer to a sub-forum. I hope you're able to make contact with your guild mates when you find a reliable and trustworthy user to communicate through.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • If you have a PC, just install the game on emulator
    Blaster for Show, Lightsaber for a Pro
  • Old_Man_Jenkins
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yeah like the Fuh.rer said, download an emulator on your pc. If you had an android I used bluestacks when my phone when kaput, and it worked for the time I needed it. If you had an iPhone I really wouldn't know what emulator is the best but I know there are plenty out there!

(EDITED BY MOD: Word is normally filtered, meant as a username quote)
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    smninja73 wrote: »
    Hard reboot your mobile .

I bet you can .curious .
    I didn’t say turn on it . But hard reboot . It really not the same. I know many people said they can’t turn on and thought their mobile was broken but it wasn’t . They just didn’t know how to hard reboot or what to do .
    It’s probably an os conflict .like it is often .and many people put their mobile on the dustbin for no reason .
    What mobile is it ?

Oups: if I saw this before .. I would not answer .

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/149451/goodbye-net-neutrality#latest

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/discussions/smninja73
  • no guild with that name or i would have
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    While this is a great effort, the unfortunate fact is, if you can't get in touch with them how will anyone here reach them?

Moved to guild and recruiting section as this is where the most people with guild contacts are.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Kyno wrote: »
    While this is a great effort, the unfortunate fact is, if you can't get in touch with them how will anyone here reach them?

Moved to guild and recruiting section as this is where the most people with guild contacts are.

Well thank you for putting it nicely I just figured I'd get someone to find the guild and let them know real quick

Edit:but you know in all honesty the post lasted a lot longer than expected.