HAAT p4 resistance tip request

So I’m running zfinn, Poe, RP, RT and bb8 in p4. It goes great and should have no trouble soloing, but both times I’ve tried it I’ve had RT get killed by the airstrike about halfway through. If he happens to take a few turns in a row his secret intel buff expires just at the wrong time. I always apply bb8’s buff unless illuminated destiny is available. Am I doing something wrong, getting unlucky, or is this just something that happens to everyone?

Replies

• Maybe just use his special if it’s getting super close? so he doesn’t keep popped and planting. I use R2 instead of RP, so it’s a little easier, but I sometimes have to just let the tank get reset, rather than keep pushing hard to maximize every topple. I’m also not the most experienced with resistance, so others might have better advise.
  • Hit auto, and manually target.

Get it done twice as fast and BB8 doesn't use his basic ever, ensuring your team mates always have the buff and he uses illuminated destiny on cooldown anyway.
  • Only other thing is maybe your speed mods aren't up to snuff
  • I don’t think it’s a matter of speed. It just happens when you get multiple exposes in a row and RT gets crazy TM and goes a few times between bb8 turns, so he loses the buff. I never use bb8’s basic. I’m thinking it’s just bad luck but I’ll be more careful near the end of a topple. Thanks for the feedback and merry Christmas!
  • I had the same problem... super TM gain and bad luck I think...
    I'm trying to increase BB-8 speed to use again as soon as possible the secret intel...
    I'm waiting next HAAT...
  • Let me re-state above. Just keep an eye on RT - if it's his turn and you're playing around with the tank near or at full TM use his Special attack (no, it won't drop another expose) but it will pop Secret Intel back on himself - fixed!. Better a living RT then chancing one more expose that's barely needed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Just as others have said you just need to make sure when the tank is toppled and its like 3/4 turn meter filled then keep an eye on RT and use his special if you dont have illuminated destiny buffs on, dont rely on the secret intel cause like you said RT will go more often then others and lose the buff at the worst time. Just gotta use his special occasionally. Hardest part is remembering to watch for that.
  • Thanks a lot everyone, I will watch for that and pop the special when needed. Crossing my fingers for successful p4 run next time.