Pop-Up Crystal Sales Not Showing or Disappearing?

wvuparker
98 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hey guys,

So today I got the crystals pop-up sale on my screen, something I've been waiting to buy. I clicked on it and it disappeared...and no luck with it coming back. Several other people had this happen and are talking about it in various threads in the "Discussion" section.

Furthermore, there are a lot more people that haven't even gotten the pop-up sale. I'm sure you can easily find those posts in the discussion section as well.

This is very unfortunate. With a huge event like CLS coming up in a few days, it's not very fair for dedicated players who have been saving resources and planning for CLS. I could, of course, speculate on why we aren't getting regular sales on crystals, or double drops, and other holiday perks which we have enjoyed in the past. But that's never gotten anything accomplished on these forums. So I'd rather simply hope you guys will take care of this issue in a fair manner which properly reflects the spirit of the season.

Sincerely,
The Guy Who Pays Your Salary (one of the many)

Replies

• Options
    @wvuparker That one ? It’s here.
  • Options
    Yep, this is the one. Thank you sir.
  • Options
    Been in and out of the game all day long. No pop-ups at all. Why would they falsely advertise like that? This is crazy and disappointing
  • Options
    I've not gotten one. Not sure if platform matters. Maybe I need to wait till Christmas but I thought they said starting the 24th
  • Options
    It was suppose to start today. I don't think they falsely advertised, because some people did see the offers (like myself). However, mine just disappeared when I tried to buy it. :(.

I also wonder if the players who aren't seeing the deal are IOS like Shen just mentioned above, because I am android based. @Shenanigans052 are you IOS?

I really think this is some sort of error that's not intentional. That's why I made this thread. If I thought it was intentional, I wouldn't have bothered...I'd just quick the game cause that would be low lol.

The amount of people bothering to post on the forums (on Christmas Eve) and talk about this shows that it's pretty widespread. So I'm hoping CG will resolve this quickly, possibly by just adding the normal 25%-packs to the store; or even better: holiday-style double drops! *crosses fingers*. OR even better: crystal pack double drops (<- lol yeah, right)...
  • Options
    I have android and they had too many "mistakes" for me to just not assume they're being devious. It's a shame it's come to that but oh well. I'm not sure what purpose using pop ups serves them
  • Options
    I never got the pop ups either
  • Options
    Tried all day, clicked every tab trying to generate pop up.

Nothing ever.

On Android, . . . Why why why do someting like this
  • Options
    It actually worked for me today. It appeared around 1:30pm EST. I'm thankful that it didn't vanish when I pressed on it this time around. I was only able to buy the $20 pack of crystals though, the same deal that was offered yesterday.

I was planning on buying the $100 pack of crystals while it was on sale this season. Why is the $20 pack appearing when the deal referenced in the content update was specifically for the $100 pack?

If the $20 deal appears tomorrow (or any time again during the sale) I'll be skipping it. It's now the $100 pack or nothing (if I can even still afford it, don't think I can since I already had to spend $20). I guess that's my fault because I put myself in the position of needing crystals but planned on them popping up when the sale was supposed to begin...

When can we expect the $100 pack of crystals to appear?
  • Options
    I also played all day on 24 and 25 and no pop-up. Will this be addressed?
  • Options
    The offer is only for the 19.99 USD pack, and the pop up only shows up for those that have never bought a 19.99 with 25% bonus crystals before in the past.
  • Options
    I keep getting the Bobba Fett pop-up but I'm not interested in buying that at all. I'm hoping they don't require us to buy that before we can access the discounted crystals...