Reys heal immunity dispelled

What's the point in saying it can't be dispelled when I've now seen it cleansed by at least 3 different people. GK, Rex, and Luke have all dispelled it. What's the point? Why is this happening? I ignored it at first thinking it was a one off toon who has a special ability or something but none of those 3 do.

Replies

• I would imagine chirut would cleanse it as well but I've not gone against him yet. Seems anyone who can cleanse dispels it which cannot be wai.
  • What's the point in saying it can't be dispelled when I've now seen it cleansed by at least 3 different people. GK, Rex, and Luke have all dispelled it. What's the point? Why is this happening? I ignored it at first thinking it was a one off toon who has a special ability or something but none of those 3 do.
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • Wow, you're the clever one. I'll be sure to buy a recording device just to upload it for you.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    No one is going to believe you if you don't show it happening. It's not about being clever, it's about showing us it's really happening and not you misunderstanding what you're seeing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oh well then. No skin off my back
  • I don't have Rey so I don't know what the ability says, but does the heal immunity have a lock icon? I've seen some that has the lock and some that don't. I've been able to dispel the ones without it but not the ones with locked picture.
  • Yep. Supposed to last for 2 turns.
  • I mean CLS is probs just using his special for the extra turn. That’s how he gets it off so quick. I haven’t noticed anything wrong with it in arena yet. Like @TVF said, if you don’t have any pics of it, I’m inclined to think you’re just misinterpreting what’s happening. Two turns can happen real fast for a lot of reasons, and it can be gone before you know it.
  • Possible. I'm gonna be on the look out and target cleansing teams tomorrow
  • I’ve seen videos of luke and others attempt to dispel it and fail, like the above said I’m sure it’s just at the end of its duration and since you’re on 4x it just looks like they dispel it when really their turn just ended
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    I also had impresion that Shore and Thrawn can dispell but I was wrong, two turns were so fast that New Rey's buff was gone.