Don't know what to do anymore

I'm at my last straw.
Don't know what to do anymore.
I have all these characters at 7 stars but the equipment is nonexistant in the shops anymore. Shops no longer carry stun guns and all my characters need them.
Please help! Do I keep petitioning EA on this or do I just quit this game? Do they listen?

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Don’t know what to tell you. The stuff you don’t need is available in droves and what you do need is required by 30 characters or twice on the same toon and you need the characters to advance in the game to support your pvp team or crew for ships.

If you are new, you are “expected” to play for 2 years to catch up to the veteran players who will be way more advanced or quit by the time you are where they are now. This is why games like SW TOR mmo have catch up features to assist new players. Why this EA licensed game does not should be obvious.
  • Options
    Might just be bad stretch of rng I check my stores 3-4 times a day and usually see them at least once a day between the 3 that they show up in (not counting the crystal shipments) with an occasional dry day or 2
  • BoKatan_Kryze
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Don’t know what to tell you. The stuff you don’t need is available in droves and what you do need is required by 30 characters or twice on the same toon and you need the characters to advance in the game to support your pvp team or crew for ships.
    This is exactly my dilemma. I once needed TONS of stun-cuffs and stun-guns, now I'm seeing stun-cuffs all over the shops but the stun-guns are NOWHERE to be found! I think EA messed up BIG TIME on the shops ratios.

For example: in the guild shop, you will find every single gear but NOT the mk5 stun guns.
    in guild events shop, you will find 2 slots of mk3 stun-cuffs but only 1 of mk5 stun guns if you're lucky.