Pop up crystal sale and Boba Fett pack [MERGE]

Replies

• Coach78 wrote: »
    I posted about buying the Boba bundle twice and getting a message in game stating it couldn't be bought twice and I would be refunded. Never got the R-word. Went back/forth with the terribly uninformed customer support who finally told me to seek a R-word from Apple store. I've contacted the apple store support 3 times in the last couple weeks and no reply...
    Hardly worth the $8.99 but now it's a matter of principle and holding them to their word. I really can't believe the way they treat their customers. So impersonal.

Tossing you a PM to look into this.
    @CG_Kozispoon

I also purchased the Boba pack twice and have not heard from customer support after sending in 2 different tickets.

Also tossing you a PM. We're gonna make it!

You should toss a pm to upper management and link this thread.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I told you. No offer, no discount and no promotion on vaults. Just a mistake made by the person who wrote the announcement in the forum.
    Persons who write announcements in the forum are not allowed to make miskates.
    All others are. :)

• Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    I told you. No offer, no discount and no promotion on vaults. Just a mistake made by the person who wrote the announcement in the forum.

There is stuff like double checking and quality control. If a company cant get their promotions as advertised on starwars.com nor promotions for xmas (afaik most important season for consumers) right and uses excuses that are hard to believe it doesn’t speak for them. Expectations are on a low level and cg manages to even go lower.
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »

There is stuff like double checking and quality control. If a company cant get their promotions as advertised on starwars.com nor promotions for xmas (afaik most important season for consumers) right and uses excuses that are hard to believe it doesn’t speak for them. Expectations are on a low level and cg manages to even go lower.

It's not even just the typo, the promotions that did run we're broken from a technical standpoint too...
  • It’s one thing to make a mistake, acknowledge you made a mistake, and then apologize for it. CG made a mistake, lied about it by saying it was just a typo, and has never apologized for it.

Lots of people like myself were expecting a discounted vault and saved up for it. We waited, and waited, and waited for it to come, only to be told to keep waiting and then after ONE MONTH, to be told that nothing is going to happen. That’s not just a mistake. That’s very poor form.
  • Yesac wrote: »
    I received this email from EA customer service today:

I really apologize for the delay in response. Having gone through your email, I see that you did not receive 25% bonus crystals in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Please let me share that the issue currently you are facing is apparently a bug. I really appreciate your feedback towards the game. I will make sure to forward the same to our concern department.

It is sad that we at customer experience, can only help with issues in the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs.

We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem has negatively affected you.

Anticipating that Studio will look into the pertaining issue and try to sort it out as earliest as possible thus furnishing better gameplay experience for you.

However for inconvenience caused the best I can do is to offer you 100 crystals if you agree to it. I do understand that this may not fully compensate you for the inconvenience faced; however, it can definitely help you to make some quick progress in the game.

I am looking forward to your reply

@CG_Kozispoon and EA support still doesn't know how to handle it? "Instead of the 800 crystals you were supposed to get, here is 100... We are sure you won't mind that we aren't honoring our deal"

@Yesac if you are in Canada contact your local consumer protection office... Not sure about everywhere, but at least in Quebec not honoring a sale is illegal, and they will do something about it. If you are elsewhere, not sure what the laws are like.
  • It’s one thing to make a mistake, acknowledge you made a mistake, and then apologize for it. CG made a mistake, lied about it by saying it was just a typo, and has never apologized for it.

Lots of people like myself were expecting a discounted vault and saved up for it. We waited, and waited, and waited for it to come, only to be told to keep waiting and then after ONE MONTH, to be told that nothing is going to happen. That’s not just a mistake. That’s very poor form.

Agree completely just own up to the mistake initially and then make it right. I don’t know why it always feels like we are battling with ea/cg. The game is super successful why do anything to hurt the player base.
  • Serya wrote: »
    It’s one thing to make a mistake, acknowledge you made a mistake, and then apologize for it. CG made a mistake, lied about it by saying it was just a typo, and has never apologized for it.

Agree completely just own up to the mistake initially and then make it right. I don’t know why it always feels like we are battling with ea/cg. The game is super successful why do anything to hurt the player base.

And it dies a quiet death...
  • Blizzisme wrote: »

And it dies a quiet death...

That's about the way these things go. All we can do is hope that the comments we have made are taken constructively so that we don't have this situation arise again.
  • can a mod put this thread to bin
    its stupid thread, pointless and old
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    can a mod put this thread to bin
    its **** thread, pointless and old

Two pages ago Kozispoon said that she would be removing the up posting of the thread as it was finished but she also said that 'out of respect for interested players' it would be left open.

I personally like that as it shows they are looking out for players and want to listen.

A lot of good points have been raised in this thread and we don't want it binned... Maybe 'filed' after the points raised are incorporated in future planning by the devs would be a good end to the thread.
  • It’s left here as a reminder.
  • Dreyghaun
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Then we will have to not forget :D It factors in my decisions now. This could have easily been dealt with in a customer friendly manner but the company chose to go a different route.
  • No, we will never forget...
  • Dreyghaun wrote: »
    Then we will have to not forget :D It factors in my decisions now. This could have easily been dealt with in a customer friendly manner but the company chose to go a different route.

And it died a quiet death, with a whimper