How can I trigger the 25% more crystals?

Hi CG,

I started playing a little over a year ago, and after a recent call with support, found out I've invested $15,000 into the game. I'd like to redeem the crystal sale that was advertised, however I'm not seeing any in game pop ups in the last 2 days. If you could, please tag my account or do whatever happens on the backend so that I will see these offers. I believe I have spent enough to be chosen for these. You can send me a private message if you'd prefer to be discrete.

Cheers,
Matt

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Check the dates. They only started on the 25th for the 25%.

24th I think for the boba.
  • @Kyno by any chance could you escalate my post?

This is the one I wanted, but I also want the $20 deal some people are getting. I always buy the $100, $50, and $20 when they do the 25% more sale:

Holiday 25% Bonus Crystal Bundle
    Note that this offer is available via the pop up ad ONLY and not in the Store. In order to access this offer, please tap on the pop up offer when it appears. This offer will reappear occasionally for players who have NOT purchased the bundle.

This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (19,638 vs 15,710) compared to the normal store bundle.

Maximum 1 purchase.
    Minimum Level Requirement: 8+
    This bundle is available starting December 24th

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It doesn't work that way if you think this is an issue or a bug you would need to post on <<Answers HQ>>
  • Gotcha. Just wanted to give you a chance to be part of a Christmas miracle ;-)
  • Matt_B wrote: »
    Gotcha. Just wanted to give you a chance to be part of a Christmas miracle ;-)

Bro the Christmas miracle here is that your part of the whale club like me so your never going to see the deal because they know your going to buy regardless. All my f2p and dolphin buddies have had multiple pop ups. I have only gotten pop ups for the new gear pack. Good luck but don't get your hopes up.
  • Thanks man