Shard mates rule breaking technically?

Can someone explain how it isn't exploiting the game finding shard mates and just ganging up on people so they can all get to the top and maximise their rewards? Don't know if I'm dumb or if there's a loop hole.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    its a common practice in racing for groups to form to help lock that group into top spots.

not sure if this was intended or WAI, but it is what we have and there has been no word towards changes being made.

• Kyno wrote: »
    its a common practice in racing for groups to form to help lock that group into top spots.

not sure if this was intended or WAI, but it is what we have and there has been no word towards changes being made.

Guess the only way to counter it is to join it I guess. Thanks
  • There are guild mates in the same arena and they can already coordinate so getting a bigger group to coordinate say with members of other guilds (in your arena) that your guild already are in contact with, how can that even be construed as rule breaking?

The best thing being in an arena chat is that if your payout is with 10 other people, then there is a resolution of who gets to get rank 1. In my arena, the busiest payout time has 9 people who are in the chat and they have a rotation on who gets rank 1. Imagine those 9 plus whoever isn't yet in the chat vying for rank 1 every day and having to ping pong back and forth. With a chat group coordination, it resolves this issue big time and people actually don't need to worry if they can't play during their payout time because they know the spot where they were at is relatively safe.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Can someone explain how it isn't exploiting the game finding shard mates and just ganging up on people so they can all get to the top and maximise their rewards? Don't know if I'm dumb or if there's a loop hole.

In order for it to be a loophole there would have to be an actual rule, and there is no such rule. How could it be "rule breaking technically" when there's no rule?