Squad Arena Help

Hi,M Currently at Level 66.Running 7* Phoenix Squadron..m able to finish top 10 in arena daily..Having Few problems Against Nightsisters and Wiggs Combo..When is the Right time to Switch over from Phoenix and what Squad should i move over to..Any tip/Suggestion is welcomed..This is my profile link https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/ ..My Ally Code :938-424-882

Replies

• Hey dude, some more information would be fine. Are you in a hAAT guild, do you play heroic rancor?

If both can be answered with yes, I would suggest a General Kenobi / zeta Barriss Team, because it is a very little invest for a huge outcome. Since you are working on Phoenix, you will be ready for Thrawn nevertheless. So I would start getting Nihilus from the shipments until 4*. More ist not needed for arena.

And I would continue working on my empire, getting them ready for R2.

So my team would be Kenobi, zeta Barriss, zeta R2, Thrawn and Nihilus (2 zeta needed --> Rank 1 every day)

If you are not in a hAAT guild, this question can not be answered that easily. I would get Rex as soon as possible and I would get ready for Commander Luke. Maybe he will be back in february or march. And I would start working on chaze... they are kind of outdated, but I still use them on a 1 year old shard and I fight for Rank 1 every day.

So I would suggest something like:

Rex - Chirrut - Baze - R2 - and on fith you can chose from zeta Han, Nihilus, Thrawn

or, if you want to wait til CLS return something like:

CLS, Old Ben, R2, Raid Han, Thrawn.

All those squads should be Rank 1 viable.
  • You are doing well. Gear the Phoenix upto all G8 Ezra can go upto G10 if you want. Get Palpatine and Thrawn when you can. Beating thrawn will need some good mods but doable. And keep farming the Empire. Add this guy: Stormtrooper. Make an Empire squad for R2. I used Tarkin, TFP, Vader, RG, Stormtrooper for 7* R2. The good about this team is that 3 of them are pilots of important ships in fleet arena. So I farmed those pilots to G9, Tarkin to G10. The rest two tanks at G8. Plus If you have Palpatine, you will do it much easier but I still recommend farming the five members I told. 3 of them are pilots anyway, and the two tanks are quite useful in TB anyway. Now you have Thrawn and even R2.
    At this point you could change your arena from Phoenix to Thrawn lead Empire team. Consisting of Thrawn, Palpatine, TFP, Vader, Stormtrooper or RG. This team is very viable because they get 20% turnmeter whenever they resist or take a debuff from the enemy. So this team is strong against most, if not all, teams that rely on debuffs. This team doesn't need crazy mods compared to others because the leader ability builds up speed by itself.
    Then work on other CLS journey characters: StHan, Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old Ben
    When you get your CLS, change your arena team from empire to CLS,R2, Han Solo, GK, Thrawn team. You should join an HAAT guild ASAP if you aren't in one yet.
    Then you will have to work on Resistance and FO.
    First work on Resistance so that you start to farm speed mods. Then farm FO for BB8.
    FOST will be a long farm so you should start farming him from right now.
    Or if BB8 is likely to come soon, farm FO first, then Resistance. Depends on event schedules. BB8 is needed for Jedi Rey, along with the two veteran smugglers, Finn, and Rey scavenger.
    Then you can change to Jedi Rey lead, BB8, R2, OldBen,GK team.

For fleet arena, use Tarkin fleet. along with vader, boba(Or fives), fotp, tfp, Biggs for front lineup for reinforcements: Maul and plus random 2(2 U wing, Wedge, Ghost, Phantom, JC, Ahsoka, Clone Sarg, Sun Fac, Geo soldier...).
    Then after you get thrawn, start farming Home One, Ghost, Phantom, and other 3 Rebel ships. There are 6 noncapital rebel ships now so you can skip one Rebel ship and I recommend to skip Bistan, since it's relatively a long farm.
    Once you get Chimaera, Start using him in arena right away if your thrawn is over G11, and Chimaera ultimate annihilate ability maxed out.
  • Awesome.Thanks mate..M in a good guild t
    hat does both HAAT and Hpit..Just joined now..So i will stick with Phoenix untill i unlock both RAid Han and GK
  • Sure Phoenix will hold quite well till then, but thrawn empire will do much better. Use thrawn empire team as a bridge between phoenix and cls team.
  • Thanks Fr the Advise Guys..i already run 5* TFP,Ghost,FOTP under Tarkin lead..These are What i am farming right now...TF Pilot Cantina,FOTP in hard nodes,BObba in Cantina Store,TArkin in Arena Store,Ships/Biggs shards in GW and Ships in Fleet Store and Gears in Guild Stores..M planning to go with EP,Thrawn,TFP,Tarkin for R2D2..Dont know whom to choose for the 5th..Vader is close to 5 stars.Not sure if i will be able to finish him bfore next R2 event ..And m in a HAAt guild( Recently Joined) Raid Han 39/145 and Gk 12/145
  • Sure Phoenix will hold quite well till then, but thrawn empire will do much better. Use thrawn empire team as a bridge between phoenix and cls team.

Cool..Got it..Thanks Again bro..Untill then i will try Gearing up my phoenix may be to G9..and Ezra to G11..Atm ranking about Top 10 in Arena and Top 10 in Fleet..Occasional Top 2 or 3 too..Dont want to miss the Good start that i have.
  • Good. But do farm FO stormtrooper nodes also. If you cant afford both fotp and fost, just farm fost. And in fleet shop farm chirrut and vader character shards. for R2, don't rest assured that you will get 7* thrawn in time. farm 1 more in case you fail to get thrawn before r2. Keep farming those you are farming and add royal guard if possible. farm stormtrooper from cantina shop after boba
  • Mano you probably need your 5th to be a tank. Royal Guard or Storm trooper.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Your ranks are good indeed. focus on fleet so that you get top 1~5 rewards. Easier than squad, yet almost equally rewarding
  • Squad shard consists of 20000 accounts. Fleet shard only 2000 accounts. Plus, one more reason fleet is much easier is that mod makes a big difference in squad arena and is hard to get a good one, but in fleet, those speed secondary mods mean nothing.
  • Y
    Squad shard consists of 20000 accounts. Fleet shard only 2000 accounts. Plus, one more reason fleet is much easier is that mod makes a big difference in squad arena and is hard to get a good one, but in fleet, those speed secondary mods mean nothing.

Yea Bro..I dont wanna Spread out on everything..Just focussing on 1 at a time..Once i finish my current Empire i will go Resistance and then First Order..Trying to Farm Maul and Sun Fac in guild Raid tokens for Dark Ships(Tarkin Challenge)
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Mano you probably need your 5th to be a tank. Royal Guard or Storm trooper.

Cool bro..Farming RG side by side slowly..Just incase i miss either Vader/Thrawn.
  • Good. But do farm FO stormtrooper nodes also. If you cant afford both fotp and fost, just farm fost. And in fleet shop farm chirrut and vader character shards. for R2, don't rest assured that you will get 7* thrawn in time. farm 1 more in case you fail to get thrawn before r2. Keep farming those you are farming and add royal guard if possible. farm stormtrooper from cantina shop after boba

Are you Sure to farm chirrut?Cause They Removed Baze from the Guild Shop..M Just Farming Tarkin/Sun Fac/Vader/New Hope toons When they Show up