I CLUB BABY WHALES LOOKING FOR 2: 41 Star TB Guild / 115 Mil GP

Morgoth_Lives
310 posts Member
edited December 2017
I Club Baby Whales is looking for 2 members to fill its ranks and become members of the Whale Clubbing Community.

41 Star LS TB
40 Star DS TB
3-0-1 in Territory Wars
3 x Heroic Rancor Every Week with ZDW
2 x HAAT every week with ZDW

I Club Baby Whales is a day 1 Guild, with many long time members. Primarily F2P, we have built a strong community and are one of the top Independent Guilds in SWGOH. Besides content rewards, ICBW offers a **STRONG** Community that has created IRL Friendships, and is always willing to mentor in game, and talk about things outside of the game.

ICBWs requirements are

600 tickets daily
1.8million GP
Working on LS and DS Hoth Heroes. Most ICBW members have 7 star Rolo and now we are working on Colonel Starck to get IPD.

Contact Morgoth here or on Discord at Morgoth#2442

warclub2.jpg
Post edited by Morgoth_Lives on

Replies

• Come dance your way over to ICBW in time for the next TW.

ICBW is 3-0-1 in TW and the only tie was to a guild who gave up on defense and set bad teams.

rW4bET.gif
  • Hey guys. Returning daily player (time off due to having a baby) commited 600 a day and willing to work on whatever it takes. Gp is only a million so quite a bit shy of what you have stated but building back up quickly. I'd like to think if you gave me a chance I wouldn't disappoint
  • Nollatronn wrote: »
    Hey guys. Returning daily player (time off due to having a baby) commited 600 a day and willing to work on whatever it takes. Gp is only a million so quite a bit shy of what you have stated but building back up quickly. I'd like to think if you gave me a chance I wouldn't disappoint

Unfortunately with the Territory Battles and Wars its hard to take an under developed players. Sorry.