Zarriss teams without General Kenobi?

Just put a zeta on barriss and was wondering what teams could work with her without General Kenobi either in Territory war or arena. Possible time out teams or such...
https://swgoh.gg/u/xhonak/

Replies

• R2, luke, zarris, chase. Easy
  • CLS, R2, zarris, thrawn, DN
  • That was the one I was thinking about for now but I wonder how well it will do on defense.
  • Xhonak wrote: »
    That was the one I was thinking about for now but I wonder how well it will do on defense.

It’ll do terrible as there is no tank and half of bariss allies are DS so don’t benefit from the Z
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    Xhonak wrote: »
    That was the one I was thinking about for now but I wonder how well it will do on defense.

It’ll do terrible as there is no tank and half of bariss allies are DS so don’t benefit from the Z

ZBarris heals all allies not just LS. She probably shouldn’t, but she does. Quite a few toons that have weird synergy in this game.

ZBarris heals all allies not just LS. She probably shouldn’t, but she does. Quite a few toons that have weird synergy in this game.

Woops, my bad, well, then it might not be sonbad, But Zbariss teams are disappearing from arena ATM with jedi rey and well, now everyone will have CLS, so doubt they’ll do so well anyways ^_^
    TofuMao wrote: »

Woops, my bad, well, then it might not be sonbad, But Zbariss teams are disappearing from arena ATM with jedi rey and well, now everyone will have CLS, so doubt they’ll do so well anyways ^_^

Zbarris does fine against cls. Shards that are Rey heavy will hurt a lot though.
  • Should I put in tanks instead then if I want defense at the end of the day?
  • I would work on. Cls lead Zold ben raid han zbarris and thrawn. If you zetaed old ben when he gets fractured he still taunts for one turn.
  • Didn't see your r2. Would go cls r2 zbarris old ben and thrawn.
  • I use her in arena as lead with zeta assaj, zeta daka, thrawn/R2, and 2* zombie. She works really well with the max health bonuses assaj and daka get