Should I spent crystals on Home One now?

I think considerinf the history of Legendary events the Chimaera Event will be back next month. Now my question is should I get my Home One to 7* now or will there be a Home One Event before the Chimaera returns?

Replies

• I’d say get it now, especially if you are consistently or very near top 20.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i did, just to be safe.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I did too... i think they r ll b 1 more event... but i was not willing to miss out lol
  • I wish I could. I hate to part with my crystals. I keep saving them for a rainy day.
    The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
  • I did it to, don't want to take the risk of having a chimera return without having a chance to reach home one 7*.....
  • If chimaera returns, the devs will put almost surely a pack for sale. It wouldn't be profitable to just throw chimaera. If that happens, I expect one of the pack to be buyable with crystals.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    If chimaera returns, the devs will put almost surely a pack for sale. It wouldn't be profitable to just throw chimaera. If that happens, I expect one of the pack to be buyable with crystals.

the pack is more expensive than the refresh though (well, unless you want a chance at alot of shardshopcurrency)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I’m waiting for now, at 75/100. Banking on one more home one event right before Chimera, or just gonna buy packs. Doesn’t seem worth the crystals if they end up running it twice more before Chimera returns
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    I’m waiting for now, at 75/100. Banking on one more home one event right before Chimera, or just gonna buy packs. Doesn’t seem worth the crystals if they end up running it twice more before Chimera returns

I tried it by buying but i am at 70/100 now I'll have to count on them giving us the chimaera after the home one.
  • I did it. And honestly love having the extra ship in battle. Easier to destroy all these tarkin and thrawn ship fleets. Tarkin aoe seems diminished when you have 4 on the bench to call on. Hoping to rise towards the top of fleet now.