Zeta and ships question

Bit confused on what a Zeta character does for a ship. When I Zeta someone who has a ship, it jump higher in rank, but I didn't notice a significant increase in health or protection. Am I missing something? Does a Zeta just increase damage output of ships?

Replies

• Options
    Mainly damage I believe. I’ve never actually recorded stats, but at least the extra 2k power makes you more intimidating.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Exactly, in fact I didn't notice anything. Basically, I zetad Sabine and her ship jumped in rank. It's not worth using her ship unless ghost is in play too. I haven't zetad anyone on the ghost ship so it's much lower in rank. Not very intimidating, maybe one day.
  • Options
    I just hope we get hardware + omega mats soon. It would help diversify arena and, if they’re anything like mods, would make ships like the ghost and phantom more viable.

I just hate facing the same tarkin, slave1,both tps, biggs and tie advanced with scimitar as the first reinforcement. At least hardware should make fighting them a little more interesting.