GW Shipment investment?

Who do you think are the best Heroes to invest in with your Galactic War Shipment Crystals?
They are:
Tusken Raider
Poggle The Lesser
Biggs Darklighter
Nightsister Initiate
Resistance Pilot
Dathcha
IG-86 Sentinel Droid
Luminara Unduli
Teebo

Before you all say Luminara I'm already doing so now. But after starring her I just can't see myself ever using any other heroes that are available there. When I first saw the list of available heroes to buy shards for I was very disappointed. If I don't want anyone other than Luminara Unduli I'll probably just save the rest of my crystals until they one day add more heroes to the list or items.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Options
    IG-86 or resistance are my next 2 after luminara, in that order. Both of them seem to do insane damage..
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    im probably going for ig-86 and poggle. i do love me some droids and I would be best served by building the support squad to go with the eventual general grievous
  • Options
    Dathcha is kinda important, as you will see a fair number of droid heavy teams as people start to diversify

Poggle may become important if you plan on creating an Droid anti Jedi team
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I just completed my Luminara 3Stars. I think i will just keep getting more shards to upgrade to 4Stars. Today im able to get 800 War Token. I think you won't go wrong if you keep upgrade Luminara or Dathcha.

My level is lv45. Just wondering how many War Token you guys getting and what level are you?
  • Options
    I'm doing as you are, only farming Luminara shards. If I had to choose another path, Dathcha would be a possibility, maybe Nightsister or IG-86 perhaps...
This discussion has been closed.