Returning player

I haven't played for around 6-8 months just picked it back up again, I think i stopped playing around the time CLS/Ewoks were released (roughly)

Where should I start to play catch up, been advised to follow roughly the below?

build up empire for R2
build up STH, R2, FBL, Leia, OB for CLS
build up phoenix for Thrawn
build up first order (Kylo etc.)
get BB8
then work on getting Jedi rey

Replies

• Options
    Hows your resistance? And have a good pit team?
    Seems like you have a good idea of where to start.
    Other randoms to farm include Hoth Rebel Bros. Captain Han.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    1 get into a heroic guild for raid Han and general kenobi.

2. Build up empire for r2d2. You are not to far from this. Actually if you can push Vader to 7 stars you might be able to do this now. You are slightly undergeared for it though. You should at least manage tier vi.

3. Getting characters for cls is a no brainer.

4. Unless you want thrawn for R2D2 and you can really push I would put phoenix on a backburner. Thrawnis likely to come late January. You do the math but if you are unlikely to get him this time it may be best to skip this stage for now. Hera and Ezra are both cantina farms. Mind you they can be supplemented by guild event tokens and maybe fleet tokens but they are rare enough in those shops.

5. There's only 5 farmable first order characters so you don't have a huge choice on which characters to focus on for this.

6. The veterans are the hardest part of Jedi training Rey. Both high cantina energy farms.
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy, and merged both threads.
  • Options
    Start with working on Phoenix and Empire at same time. Thrawn&EP>R2>CLS.