We need some new raids

With CLS returning, Rancor will become no issue for people, haat is almost as much as a joke, we need a ship raid or a genoisis raid, where we fight jando fett, then the 3 beasts! Padme reward?

Replies

• Options
    How about we get given just a few minutes to work on DS and LS characters for TB before getting an even bigger overload of content?
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    How about we get given just a few minutes to work on DS and LS characters for TB before getting an even bigger overload of content?

You having a giggle? Its been out long enough for a REAL fix
    Exactly... they're throwing content at us way too quickly. So much so that it isn't even ready. Last thing we need is another raid, which is completely broken and takes away from fixing present issues.
  • Options
    Amazing how TB/TW changed "No content" to "too much" almost overnight.
    Not everything has to be done. Everyone should have something to do. Choices.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    With CLS returning, Rancor will become no issue for people, haat is almost as much as a joke...

This might have been valid a year ago, but really Rancor is a non-issue for people now, and has been for a year (or more). And for those newer players that still actually struggle with Rancor, or smaller/weaker guilds, I don't mind it getting easier for them.

As for a new raid, raids are interesting content for about a month or two at best, then its just another area of the game to farm. I'd much prefer to see additional features added to TW.
  • Options
    A Bendu Raid would be amazing, or destroying an AT-AT
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    or destroying an AT-AT

There's already images of that online.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

I agree. If we get a new raid then that i am all for it, but don't make us work on characters we never have before. I have a lot of characters to work on right now as a result of territory battles, and territory wars. Need time to farm gear for all of them.

Bounty Hunters, Han and Leias from LSTB, Imperial Troopers, Phoenix, Rogue 1 Rebels etc. Long list right now.
  • Options
    Maybe a raid from tlj. You have to face all of those at at then kru ship then that battering ram. Reward could be resistance general leia. And add supreme leader snoke to the guild events store. :)
  • Options
    I'd be estatic if they just came up with a mythic level (option)for the current raids. The devs seem to be able to vary difficulty easily, so for more raid tickets how about another tier level of pit and haat raid with the rewards either being a new character (for pit that would be awesome) or more full pieces of usable gear!

I would prefer this to an entirely new raid, I think. Less perturbation to the needs generated by new content but still rebalancing to keep things interesting. Should also be easier to avoid bugged behavior... I hope. And would keep the content we have relevant in the current super-toon era.
  • Options
    moved to feedback: raids
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne