Does Daka and Ventress Zs stack stats while in the graveyard?

Maybe a silly question but I think it’s worth to be 100% sure :P

Does Ventress keep stacking attack while in the graveyard so when she’s revived she’s bulked up? Same for Daka for the health stat?

Thanks!

Replies

• I saw that they recently changed it for one of them so that it didn't keep stacking while they were dead. Now when they revive and die for the Talzin lead, they are alive so I think it still counts their own death in that instance, but don't quote me on that.
  • Moved to Character Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Can't tell about Daka (not zetaed her yet), but Ventress does not stack stats when killed. My runs vs Chaze teams sometimes ended as NSA+Zombie vs Baze, and Ventress' assists from grave are not getting stronger.
  • Loy wrote: »
    Can't tell about Daka (not zetaed her yet), but Ventress does not stack stats when killed. My runs vs Chaze teams sometimes ended as NSA+Zombie vs Baze, and Ventress' assists from grave are not getting stronger.

Great! That’s a really good example to understand it! Never reviewed the damage amount when assisting multiple times from the grave!

Thanks!!
  • I’m not calling Loy a liar, but I run a Ventress lead in P3 with thrawn/Daka/Talzin/Acolyte. When Ventress dies and side droids are dying while she is dead due to Talzin/Acolyte/whoever...when Daka or Talzin revive her, her damage ramps higher than when before she was dead. I’ve noticed this on multiple raids including tonight.