Credit heist

Is there a way to get more money out of the credit heist? I always seem to get basically the lowest possible pay out and it's seriously frustrating

Replies

• Options
    My wife just texted me because my son got 10M....he just started trying the highest tier a week or so ago! I've been doing highest tier for well over a year and have never got 10M. I don't think there is a way to get more except do the higher tiers and hope for the best. :)
  • Options
    never got more than 2.5 2.5..
  • Sithwolf
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Been playing since launch, I can only recall twice, the times I've hit 5M. Every other time it is 2.5M. Such are the mysteries of the force.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a way to get more money out of the credit heist? I always seem to get basically the lowest possible pay out and it's seriously frustrating

you are probably the most unlucky guy of the entire playerbase. The rest of us are usually getting the 2nd lowest possible pay-out.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It's all RNG I've gotten the 10 million payout twice
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the replies guys
  • Options
    Some things the game doesn't give me much - I feel gear is a gnarly wet kitten - but from the Heist I've gotten 10 mil twice, 5 mil 7 or 8 times, then I get 2.5 almost all the rest. I got 1.5 like twice.
    Seen a lot regarding people only seeing the bad runs on gear farming and not the remembering the good runs.... but like I find the Heist to be entirely positive. Even getting 1.5 mil is still a reward, it's not like I lost something.
    Still, when you get bad RNG all the time, makes you want to slap the code in the face.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

you are probably the most unlucky guy of the entire playerbase. The rest of us are usually getting the 2nd lowest possible pay-out.

I have a feeling he's thinking 2.5 is the lowest
  • Options
    I just finished the highest tier for the first time today, got 2.5m and 5m. Alliance-mate today got double 10s, I kind of hate him.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished the highest tier for the first time today, got 2.5m and 5m. Alliance-mate today got double 10s, I kind of hate him.

we all kinda hate him now =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've had 10mil twice in the 2 yrs I've played
  • Options
    No 10 million in the last 18 months.