Exchange Bank for gear & Mats

We have now the Shard Bank where you get points for extra shards when you have maxed out your char.
Could we not get a Exchange bank also for the exes of Gear & Mats, because I got more then XXXX extra that I never will be able to use and I could probably bet my life that there are other player that have the same problem as me and would also love this feature.
Ally Code: 555-171-875

Replies

• Options
    Yes indeed even the 1:10 exchange rate like the shard shop would be appreciated some of my low lvl gear are counted in thousands :(
  • Options
    Hear, hear!
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I think this functionality should be baked in the Shard Shop.

Ability Mats of all ranks should be buyable and sellable there, for shards.
  • Options
    I agree. Right now, being able to sell extra gear for credits is pretty useless - the one thing I have more than enough of is credits. Being able to trade anything for anything would be great.
  • Options
    Agree. I recommen doing a tiered exchange rate eg gear of the same color are 5:1, gear of one color less can be traded at 10:1, gear of two colors less at 15:1, etc, etc.

It'll definately add more strategy to the game too cause now I have to weigh whether or not I should swap 150 pieces of basic gear for 10 purple ones.
  • Options
    I agree. Right now, being able to sell extra gear for credits is pretty useless - the one thing I have more than enough of is credits. Being able to trade anything for anything would be great.

Not sure you are playing the same game as I am. You haven't been able to sell gear for credits for a bit now. They took that option away. Also credits are the one thing everyone needs. Since they are not going to bring that back then I like the OPs idea. We need to have some sort of exchange for unwanted gear.
  • Vaders_Underwear
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sixplicit wrote: »
    Not sure you are playing the same game as I am. You haven't been able to sell gear for credits for a bit now. They took that option away. Also credits are the one thing everyone needs. Since they are not going to bring that back then I like the OPs idea. We need to have some sort of exchange for unwanted gear.

I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

I'm pretty sure there's no other game out there named "Galaxy of Heroes" so I'm positive I'm on the right forum.

As far as selling gear goes, obviously it was such a useless feature that I never even noticed it missing, so...

I have 1.42m credits in the bank and I earn way more than I can spend each day, so pretty much everything else but sim tickets are more important. Maybe you're not playing the same game? Or, do you think, by some random and mysterious phenomena of galactic convergence, that it might actually be possible that we have slightly different experiences playing the same game?

*mind blown*

• Options
    Nice idea... but I don't think they will do something about it.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options

I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

I'm pretty sure there's no other game out there named "Galaxy of Heroes" so I'm positive I'm on the right forum.

As far as selling gear goes, obviously it was such a useless feature that I never even noticed it missing, so...

I have 1.42m credits in the bank and I earn way more than I can spend each day, so pretty much everything else but sim tickets are more important. Maybe you're not playing the same game? Or, do you think, by some random and mysterious phenomena of galactic convergence, that it might actually be possible that we have slightly different experiences playing the same game?

*mind blown*

Obviously you must be a low level player then or not on a competitive server or even near the top of arena. 1.42 million credits is nothing. I'm also pretty sure minds aren't what you blow best!
  • Vaders_Underwear
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Obviously you must be a low level player then or not on a competitive server or even near the top of arena. 1.42 million credits is nothing. I'm also pretty sure minds aren't what you blow best!

Look Darth Aspbergers,

I think you're trying to insult me by *boasting* about your progress in the game. That's cute. I think you think that I was trying to boast, you think? Is 1.42m a lot? I wouldln't know, and I wasn't saying it was or wasn't. But I know that everything I need to spend it on is way cheaper. Thus, like I said, it is more than I foresee needing, and again, it's only growing by the day.

Don't throw a verbal tantrum at me because mommy and daddy didn't properly socialize you when you were a padawan. Next time you should stop and think before you try and tell someone their *opnion* or experience is wrong. That's some free advice, wisdom that comes with life experience. I'm sure you've had some life experience, so try and act like it.

15108135.jpg

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options

Look Darth Aspbergers,

Wow. As a mom to two kids on the autism spectrum, that's really offensive since you're obviously trying to use that as an insult.

Agree to disagree and leave the thread alone, methinks.

• Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Wow. As a mom to two kids on the autism spectrum, that's really offensive since you're obviously trying to use that as an insult.

Ii call it like I see it, lady. If you find the Internet and people's opinions too much to handle, maybe you should leave public forums alone, methinks.

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Any argument you have is invalid when your posts attack others and you try to insult them using a serious and profound developmental disability. Maybe you'd like to review the forum guidelines you agreed to when you registered again? Here's a link...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest
  • Options

Ii call it like I see it, lady. If you find the Internet and people's opinions too much to handle, maybe you should leave public forums alone, methinks.

I am pretty sure you need to grow up a bit. I am saying you obviously have not progressed much in game to be speaking on the issue. It is not an insult but an obvious fact. I see you have a lot of posts some crying, some insulting and some not but it seems you have spent more time in the forums then in game. Progress in game than come here and speak on what is needed and what is not. Too many people come on here that haven't even spent much time in game to say what is and what isn't needed. Socially I would bet my life has been way better than your life. But I am done here as we have slightly hijacked the thread. Say what you will and trollz all you want as I won't comment in here again.

• Options
    Any argument you have is invalid when your posts attack others and you try to insult them using a serious and profound developmental disability. Maybe you'd like to review the forum guidelines you agreed to when you registered again? Here's a link...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest

Look lady., if you don't like getting bit, then don't insert yourself into a dog fight.

5311730+_f7a69686f7f1663b234e9728889fa079.jpg

I am pretty sure you need to grow up a bit. I am saying you obviously have not progressed much in game to be speaking on the issue. It is not an insult but an obvious fact. I see you have a lot of posts some crying, some insulting and some not but it seems you have spent more time in the forums then in game. Progress in game than come here and speak on what is needed and what is not. Too many people come on here that haven't even spent much time in game to say what is and what isn't needed. Socially I would bet my life has been way better than your life. But I am done here as we have slightly hijacked the thread.

I called you out directly on your dbag attitude, and you got ****-hurt, and came back and tried to insult me directly. So let's get it straight, I addressed your unprovoked behavior, and you're trying to paint me as the aggressor. I know you're trying to save face and all, but not everyone will buy it, least of all myself.
    Say what you will and trollz all you want as I won't comment in here again.

Of course you won't comment here again, because you got nothing left. But I know you will come back to read this, and more importantly, I know that from now on, you will think twice before firing off some annoying, knee-**** reaction type of response on the web. You can try and dismiss me as a troll, but it's not hard to see that I make some valid arguments, and it's clear as day that I was minding my business until you came along and brought this on yourself.

P.S. LOL you went through my posting history, but you're trying to say I have no life? You just got schooled homie, hope you took notes.

Laughing-Meme-01.jpg