Which Phoenix members for event?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/?f=phoenix

I have all but Sabine at 7*, but still a ways to go for her. Should I be concerned about her, or are the five others the right way to go for the Thrawn event? Obviously, I've never run a Phoenix team, so I really have no idea how their abilities work together to know who's best. Nor have I entered the Thrawn event before to know what's coming.

Replies

• I completed the event with Hera, Chopper, Ezra, Kanan and Zeb. Don't worry about not having Sabine, in my opinion, she's the worst Phoenix character
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • ignore sabine work on the others, gear 8-9 is needed unique abilties need omegas + decent mods with good speed and you should be fine.
    there is plenty guides and walkthroughs on the forum for it
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The event can be done with either Sabine or chopper sitting out from what I've read.

Obviously you need gear. I've heard it's doable with gear viii if you want to play the rng game or if you want safety Kanan and Ezra should be pushed more than the others.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Also Thrawns ship is likely to come with thrawn next time. Can you push their ships and bistan's ship to 5 stars? Iirc you jeed 5 rebels ships at 5 stars. It mightnt be your priority but if it is try.
  • Keep in mind Sabine has been removed from guild store, so chopper is easier to farm now. I did it with Chopper instead of Sabine.
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/?f=phoenix

I have all but Sabine at 7*, but still a ways to go for her. Should I be concerned about her, or are the five others the right way to go for the Thrawn event? Obviously, I've never run a Phoenix team, so I really have no idea how their abilities work together to know who's best. Nor have I entered the Thrawn event before to know what's coming.
    Benched Sabine. I had Ezra at near g10, chopper at g9, and rest g8. Squad power was 63k.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Also Thrawns ship is likely to come with thrawn next time. Can you push their ships and bistan's ship to 5 stars? Iirc you jeed 5 rebels ships at 5 stars. It mightnt be your priority but if it is try.

To unlock thrawns cap ship your right, plus you need AAs Home One at five stars , and to seven star you need AA and the rebel ships and Phoenix at seven star.
  • G8 with okay mods, go with chopper. G8-9 sub arena or full arena mods, Sabine.

All omega'd, no Zetas
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • I beat thrawn with Ezra and Sabine g10, kanan g9, and Hera/Zeb g8. All uniques omega and I think they were all level 80 with the best mods I had at the time (I was also level 80). It took.... a very long time. Probably 200 attempts. But it can be done.
  • I beat it with Chopper. Sabine sat on the bench.

All were level 85, all uniques omega'd, no zetas, all gear 8. I put decent mods on them but speed wasn't a huge priority; I think my highest mod set was like +47 speed.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Thanks all. I can stop trying to farm her and focus my energy elsewhere :)
  • Sabine is one of my favorite toons. She kicks major butt for me on my Phoenix Squad. Chopper is the one that I never, ever bother with. Her zeta ability is phenomenal.

Key to Phoenix is obviously Hera lead and keeping Kanaan alive. Use Zeb for assists to stun, then Sabine shoots them down like clockwork.