Mark 6 stun gun

Gazza1988
131 posts Member
edited December 2017
Are you serious? I mean really really serious.
What kind of joke is that. If mk5 stun guns are needed for a mk6, then make Mk4 stun guns needed for mk5.

Throw us a bone here. You get 3 or 4 out of 7 carbanti for challenges. Or 15-20 salvage a day now you want us to have to farm even more to get to g12 for a few toons.
You've created a situation now where whales can buy the top spots in arena, meaning they get loads of crystals and can therefore get more gear quicker and can afford to buy more refreshes and get toons quicker. When a new toon comes out that needs certain characters that whales have been able to get because they get more free crystals than the little guy. Soon enough this gap will increase and you will lose players.

Please throw the community a bone here and make something more easily farmable.

Please.

Replies

• Gazza1988
    131 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Ok other 1 got deleted. I'm just an ****
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Not sure what happened

No offense but that's how I feel about your post. I'm not even sure what you're complaining about. Were you playing this game back when you couldn't buy good gear in the guild store or shard shop?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah I have been playing. Since Nov 2015. If you care to read my post it is about the joke of an item that is the mk6 stun gun. Also how it's already very difficult to farm the required carbanti and mk5 stun guns as it is without them needing to add a need for even more.

I suggested the change to the gear in the shops. While it is a very useful and welcome addition it doesn't fix the whole issue. The issue is the amount of the same gear that characters need at nearly every gear level from g7 onwards, and the chance of actually getting the gear.

I'm not asking for there to be an abundance of it. the carbanti/stun gun problem can be fixed using challenges. add an extra tier on each day sdding mk5 stun guns and increasing the amount of carbanti.

The mk6 stun gun still needs a mk8 biotech implant and mk4 zaltin bacta gel. Which i have a need for loads of them too. It's just never ending. Now they want us to complete LS and DS TB. Modless and gearless. Some people have left already because of the requirements.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Wow, I can't read. Was thinking of the wrong stun gun. Sorry!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It is a gross piece of gear to farm.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Wow, I can't read. Was thinking of the wrong stun gun. Sorry!

No problem. I had to double check. I get new Rey to gear 11 grinding stun guns etc and saw that and.... Well you can imagine my reaction.