Glalactic war store needs more toons

I've almost finished getting all the toons to 7 stars that are in the galactic war store. I'm here to state that we all deserve more players be added to the store. They don't even have to be great charcters. But maybe add some new ones. *cough *cough Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi, inquisitors, flametrooper, praetorian guard, royal guard, or maybe even shoretrooper?! We need something. Last update was the rouge one toons

Replies

• I agree and i raise you the Squad Arena store.

How much uproar do you think there would be if they changed the toons out? Do you think they should rotate toons every refresh like the other shops?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Just save up 26.4K to be sure you have enough for when a new toon arrives, and use the rest to get shard shop currency for gear
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Every store needs new toons. It’s insane that Shoretrooper and Baze are still on a single hard node and they came out over a year ago.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Do you think they should rotate toons every refresh like the other shops?

NOOOOOOOOO. The rotating shops are so annoying, there is no way to plan what you are doing. Just leave the shops alone.
  • They'll likely end up putting more toons in the stores, likely after all the Last Jedi promo junket finally wears itself out...

But we should remember that there are plenty of nodes in light/dark/cantina battles that have yet to have toons assigned to them. Regardless, they'll release to chromium packs and so on long before they end up in the store or nodes to be farmed.

A slight aside - I'm thinking it's about time for a level cap increase in this game, which will probably mean additional tiers being added to light/dark/cantina battles and even more ( and more difficult ) nodes to farm new toons from...
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Just save up 26.4K to be sure you have enough for when a new toon arrives, and use the rest to get shard shop currency for gear

If you can complete gw everyday you get 1200 or 3 buys from the store and there's only 4 buys a day so really you only need to save 6k tokens unless you planned on spending crystals to refresh your buys
  • Moved to Feedback/Shipments.

And it’s Rogue One, not Rouge One. B)
  • imo, This shop and the cantina shop need new toons...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yes please add new options to GW store and Arena Store (Cantina I can wait since they just dropped Cassian's ship).

Cassian's ship was put there a while ago, many of us are done with it by now. Posts like this are somehow always just about what the poster wants, as though the entire game should revolve around his personal situation.