Need a Darkside character or 2 to rival CLS and Jedi training Rey

anyone else feel that there should be a balance between light and dark? 2 light side characters with 6 abilities, when can we get 2 Darkside characters with 6 abilites? My wonder is who should be that counter balance.

I think they could do a reiteration of Darth Vader, with more abilites or different ones, that would be really cool.

They could do a Snoke, that has potential to go places.

Trying to think of other darkside characters that would make for an equal counter balance to CLS and JTR.

Replies

• Should have Kylo Ren unmasked since he is Reys equal. Have Vader for CLS equal.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • How about an Emperor Palpatine rework? He's got room for two zetas.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • They could but he would need another ability still to make it fair
  • Revan?
  • Rework Vader and Palpatine, and give Vader a hero journey.
  • Revan?

This.
  • Cstone812 wrote: »
    Revan?

This.

Also rework Vader and Palpatine. The most powerful canon Sith Lords
  • Kylo unmasked SHOULD have been a journey character. It’s as much a trilogy about him as it is Rey. Big missed opportunity imo. Vader should also have been a journey character from Anakin on up. But it might be to late for his journey now. He could use a slight rework though. Mainly a Unique ability or 2. The rest of his kit is fine though.
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    Kylo unmasked SHOULD have been a journey character. It’s as much a trilogy about him as it is Rey. Big missed opportunity imo. Vader should also have been a journey character from Anakin on up. But it might be to late for his journey now. He could use a slight rework though. Mainly a Unique ability or 2. The rest of his kit is fine though.

I agree with this.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Revan could be a good choice for DS - ultimately I think Vader and EP need a rework - certainly a powerful zeta for EP and also the introduction of Snoke to the game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Mother Talzin and thrawn.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Should have Kylo Ren unmasked since he is Reys equal. Have Vader for CLS equal.

Kylo unmasked was such an underrated character IMO. Since he hasn’t been available for farm was overlooked. Of course Rey and her Daze and undispellable healing immunity has countered Kylo before he ever had his day. Maybe a new FO character will help bring him back. It’s a shame when they cripple these characters before people even get them. I’d be livid about Rey if I had dropped the $300 on Kylo.
  • They could do a Snoke, that has potential to go places.

Haha, nope.

Special: dies instantly.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Currently Dark Side dominates ships, and lightside dominates arena. Nightsisters do very well in arena though. You have to suck it up that the balance in this game will always be grossly unbalanced cause they want to control what people build for their teams. I hate this business practice, but it is what it is.
  • I'm always hesitant to suggest Revan, because I just know they'll use his Light Side version. Also, he'll somehow become a Rebel.
  • vader and palpatine need a synergy shared leader abilities would make them relevant again.
    Lost in the 20th century