Ewok team

Hey guys I have finished my nightsister team for dathomir defence and am nearly done with imperial troopers.

I am wondering what the best ewok team would be for me to start farming now. I have teebo 7* already but don't know if he will be needed. I will not be using wicket though so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Replies

• If you don’t have Wicket then I don’t think you’ll be successful. Definitely Logray and Paploo are musts too.
  • @gpeeee but wicket isn't an option at 4 stars for me as it will take ages to get him to 7 star and I'm not going to be investing a lot of crystals to replay his event. Is there any replacement other viable team with ewoks excluding wicket?
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    there are some videos of that event
    most used chirpa lead paploo elder teebo and scout or logray

thought they all need to be well geared but some vids show it's very doable with g8 or even g7 toons. but at least one or two g9~g10 would be needed to carry the team. And you need good mods too.

in stage 1 ,3 and 5 , ignore sidekick scouttroopers and just focus down at-st. if you do 25% of its health you will move onto next stage without killing the troopers unnecessarily.
  • 25% in stage1 ,25% in stage 3, the rest 50% in stage 5.
    ATST becomes immune to turnmeter reduction in stage 5.
  • And imo logray is better than scout in this event. For cleansing daze and burning from ATST
  • Ok thanks