Best Strat for CLS?

Right got to the final tier but stuck. Can anyone tell me the right gear level and mods to have? And is possible a strategy such as leader ability and what do to and not what to do.

Replies

• I'm stuck as well. :s
  • I had trouble the first two times I tried, but it turned out Luke had no mods. I threw Lando's on him and tried again, everyone but Leia died, but I won.

Luke was G8, Han and R2 were g9, and Leia was g10. I used Leia as my leader, and had her stealth omega'd so she would be permastealthed and get foresight every few turns. Had a little bad luck with her doing single attacks, but by the end the luck swung the other way and she was hitting 3 consistently.

Take out that dumb scout trooper, but you probably won't be able to do that until after both the taunting stormtroopers are out of the way.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Speed up all 4 and cloaks with r2 a lot, even on himself. Took me about 30 tries but rng comes into play. Had level 9 all except r2 who was 8. Also all omegas
  • Ghostdogg
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I had speed on all of them with Luke and Leia at 8 and Han and r2 at 9. It does take some luck and none of them was zeta so it can be done.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Had Han as lead, auto on first try
  • I used Han lead, auto on first try
  • St han gear 9 maxed leader g9 leia all omega gear 8 luke all omega g9 r2d2 all omega no zetas on any of them. Okay mk v health mods on all. Keep leia stealthed the whole time, spam r2s smokescreen on himself then when he’s in trouble taunt with han and spam r2s smokescreen on han for remainder of fight. Use Luke to dispel any taunts (if maxed special) continue using r2s stun on the scout and flame everyone. When I did this it pretty much kept leia safe and she was last one standing. This is how I did it first try so I’m sure there are better strategies. Good luck!