How about some positive feedback for a change?

Kaisar
1 posts Member
edited December 2017
Alright so I think the majority of the time we nag the devs about all the negative aspects of the game. With the year coming to a end I thought it would be nice to commend them on some things that they did right, in my opinion obviously.

First off, a shout out and a huge thank you to the Devs for listening to our feedback and for making this game amazing and impossible to put down.

However controversial, the Heroes Journey CONCEPT was really cool and I think a lot of players enjoyed the thematic element that it brought to the game. Once again, not everything about it was good but trying to keep this post on the positive side of things. These themes and journeys would be welcome in the future with other characters pending some tweaks to the system.

The new territory modes (war and battles) were a success and really brought guilds together. Yes its long and takes time, but the rewards are extremely worth it which brings the next point.

The diversity in the guild store and the guild event store is really good in terms of shards and gear. Harder to farm characters were made available as well as hard to find gear (specifically raid gear or gear that requires an insane number).

The number of events that happen a week also make the game more interesting. I find myself thinking as I log on as to what events will pop up. Just this week we had the R2 event, CLS event, all 3 capital ship events, defense of dathomir, ewok assault battles, endor assault battles, sith assault battles, and I probably forgot some.

The addition of zeta mats in territory wars is also helpful since more characters are being rework or released with 2 or 3 zetas each.

The faction reworks were also very nice as well as the introduction of new factions. Some more noticeable than others but to name a few there were the Ewoks, Nightsisters, Imperial Troopers, and Sith. Its nice to see diverse factions in the game such that each one brings different elements to your arsenal in terms of their effectiveness in different game modes (galactic war, territory wars, territory battles, raids, arena, etc )

Once again, this was focused on the positive side of things instead of all the negative aspects and how things could change or how they should be.