Clean up

Hey mods, let's delete a bunch of these threads in the general section. They've been the same for weeks now and are old or irrelevant now lol, delete my post too after you're done.

Replies

• There's 1425 pages of threads. If you delete 10 from this page you're just going to get 10 from page 2.

The problem is that a ton of people post here asking for strategy or roster advice or want to know about certain events or just to give feedback, so those posts get moved to a variety of sub-fora. This section of the board is to talk about the game (otherwise it's in the Off-Topic section) that isn't about something specific.

That's vague, sure, but figure it this way--if you're only posting it here because you think this is where it'll be seen, then it probably doesn't belong here in the first place and will be moved. Just cut out the middle man and post there instead.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Honestly you're right, I guess there's not really much to do but delete all old threads, which would result in a loss of archived posts
  • I didn't think through my post, I'd self-delete but there's no option for that for whatever reason lol
  • It goes down as a general loss of what, I think, some of us were used to. General always had stuff in it and it was always populated with new stuff.
    Now you have to go hunt for it. I can argue the benefits all day, what we have no is organization. But, still, kinda miss the insanity we used to have.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • NicWester wrote: »
    This section of the board is to talk about the game (otherwise it's in the Off-Topic section) that isn't about something specific.
    Those threads belong in the appropriate subforum: Feedback - General.

This subforum was obviously meant for discussions about Kenobi, Grievous, and Veers. And to a lesser extent Clone Helmets.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub cause we have a space for that!

But glad some of the organization side is makin sense but has been a change over last months
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • It goes down as a general loss of what, I think, some of us were used to. General always had stuff in it and it was always populated with new stuff.
    Now you have to go hunt for it. I can argue the benefits all day, what we have no is organization. But, still, kinda miss the insanity we used to have.

Yea that's what I mean, always something new to see, and now it's just same stuff every time I look for days/weeks on end lol