Lack of zetas from challenges

I know I'm not the only one that faces this issue, but something needs to be done with long streaks of zero zetas dropping from challenges. Weeks can go by without getting a single one to drop, while we have others who repeatedly get 4/4 regularly.

The RNG in this is sad and frustrating to say the least. When will this ever improve?

Replies

• Well it’s better now than ever before with them adding zetas for a lot of the achievements and with TW. I agree the RNG does suck. It would be nice if we got at least a guaranteed zeta per challenge.
  • I'm currently 91 for 310 on zetas which is a drop rate of 29.35%. I have seen it as high as 31% and as low as 25% within recent memory.
  • Noticed if you hold Zeta peices in order to decide what character to put them on, the drop rate is very low... I had 37 on hold, and didn’t get a drop for almost a month... once I got my last 3 from Galactical Battles, I used both zeta’s on Thrawn... my drop rates have now increased again for single zeta’s getting 2 on average. Coincidence, maybe, just something I noticed.
  • I get at least 1 Zeta every challenge day (out of 2 attempts) and have had 4 multiple times. That being said, I have only got 5M once in Credit Heist and never got 10M. RNG does suck but it is different for everybody.
  • I am currently 3/20. I went 4/4 three times in a row once.
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    This is getting insane so many toons need zetas anymore it would take forever to zeta them all even if we hit 2 on every challenge. The zeta & omega need to be a guaranteed drop every time with a chance of hitting 2. I understand them keeping it low (or rng I should say) when not very many toons have zetas. Now However, There are a plethora of toons with zeta abilities with many of them having multiple abilities that can be zetaed.
  • I think they should be low, once they decrease the rarity (omegas) they will just introduce the next thing (Meta Mats). Having everyone with all toons fully Zeta'd will be the same craziness that we are going to experience shortly with CLS everywhere. The whole point of Zeta right now is you have to be selective of who you put it on, as opposed to omega and below where you fill up instantly when you get a new toon
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    3ReD7 wrote: »
    Noticed if you hold Zeta peices in order to decide what character to put them on, the drop rate is very low... I had 37 on hold, and didn’t get a drop for almost a month... once I got my last 3 from Galactical Battles, I used both zeta’s on Thrawn... my drop rates have now increased again for single zeta’s getting 2 on average. Coincidence, maybe, just something I noticed.

Coincidence, definitely.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Eclipso wrote: »
    I'm currently 91 for 310 on zetas which is a drop rate of 29.35%. I have seen it as high as 31% and as low as 25% within recent memory.

Thanks a lot for that figure!!
  • I had a six week cold streak from zeta challenges. Was ready to rain brimstone on customer support that my game is broken. Then, out of the blue, I got one zeta. Turns out I was just sith out of luck, and still am. Sometimes you just gotta accept the fact you've been dealt a bad hand in life.
  • One time I got 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 0 - 0 - 2. It was a great couple of weeks.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • It does sicken me too not barely get any zetas.
  • never, it's RNG,

the 4/4's you get balance out the 0/0's.