Defense of Dathomir Event Requirements

Does anyone remember what the character requirements are for the Defense of Dathomir event? Specifically, can you do the event with only 3 or 4 five star characters, or are you required to have 5 characters?

Also, does anyone remember what Nightsiser packs were available to buy with crystals?

Replies

• Options
    5*. Packs of some kind will be available. If you didn't buy it, the $10 pack for Talzin will likely be there too - but you never know....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Some good videos on YouTube of what you need
  • commander_unknown01
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    All NS except zombie and ghoul were avl last time to buy with crystals and $$.
    U need 5 NS characters who wre 5* to clear tier 1.
    The reward is in comparison to ur grind..complete kitten!
    Just 10 talzin shards and 2 mk.3 ability with 750k credits...(seen from youtube).
    Imo...just grind phoenix, resistance, rebel, F.O. and those vets han and chewie...u get better toons and get more powerful quickly.
    U can grind NS at ur own pace.
    Unless u like NS
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    I already have 5 5* ns but the enent says "currently locked, continue playing to unlock". Is there a lvl requirment for the enent?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If you didn't buy it, the $10 pack for Talzin will likely be there too

Hope so!

tumblr_l5c1d3sb3q1qaggjuo1_500.gif

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I already have 5 5* ns but the enent says "currently locked, continue playing to unlock". Is there a lvl requirment for the enent?

Event doen't start for 3-4 days kid.

And for the bonus tier you need 7* Talzin plus any 4 other 7* characters, and I believe it's just for zeta mats.
  • Options
    The Defense of Dathomir Event is locked for me. Is there a level requirement for the event? I already have 5 5* ns.

Thanks!
  • Options
    What is your level? It may be a 60 and up thing, can't recall.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    What is your level? It may be a 60 and up thing, can't recall.

I am 72. It just says the battle is currently locked. Continue playing to unlock.
  • WhenISayRun
    246 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Defense of Dathomir hasn't started yet. Do you mean the bonus tier of Endor Escalation? If so, you need a 7* Wicket.
  • Options
    I think defense of dathomir is 75+.
  • Options
    Defense of Dathomir hasn't started yet. Do you mean the bonus tier of Endor Escalation? If so, you need a 7* Wicket.

I can see it starts in 3 days. But there is a lock
    I think defense of dathomir is 75+.

Hmm i see... it usually says reach lvl 75 to unlock but this one just says continue playing o unlock...
  • Options
    It should tell you it’s locked behind a 75+ wall.
  • What_Why
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

You mean level 75 wall? Only if you are prioritizing a nightsister arena team. I'm level 81 and only have a single night sister over 5*. My resource management doesn't have room to farm night sisters so I guess I'm locked out of this event..... Fun times. But yes it should explicitly state the requirements BEFORE the event starts
  • Options
    And to throw a little more information there, I did it with the 5 Ns at lvl 69, all abilities to the level the un could be, and around gear 7-8 for all of them, well, maybe daka was gear 9 but not sure, I had to use arena mods.
  • Options
    What_Why wrote: »

You mean level 75 wall? Only if you are prioritizing a nightsister arena team. I'm level 81 and only have a single night sister over 5*. My resource management doesn't have room to farm night sisters so I guess I'm locked out of this event..... Fun times. But yes it should explicitly state the requirements BEFORE the event starts

Unsure how you can tell you are locked out or not, since the event isn't live yet. Only the Bonus should say locked, for you need a 7* Talzin for the Bonus tier. Tier 1 only needs 5 -5* NS.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly there are tiers starting at tier 1 Level 75 5*, Tier 2 is 6* Level 80 and Tier 3 is 7* Level 85 and ridiculous hard. Buts it’s been what halloween since we had the event, so there may be cob webs or a few too many zombies clouding my memory
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly there are tiers starting at tier 1 Level 75 5*, Tier 2 is 6* Level 80 and Tier 3 is 7* Level 85 and ridiculous hard. Buts it’s been what halloween since we had the event, so there may be cob webs or a few too many zombies clouding my memory

No, it's like the Wicket event. There are only two tiers and the second requires you to have a 7* Talzin.
  • Options
    Why isn't the star requirement for this event listed under event info the game?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Why isn't the star requirement for this event listed under event info the game?

It's listed on the tier. "Requirement: -Nightsisters (5-star or higher)."
  • Options
    ''This battle is currently locked. Continue playing to unlock''
    What a **** pile of crap