What I want from General Grevious

Droids and separatist need a rework... a good leader is all they need.

Grevious doesn't need to be OP, just evened out.

Here is my wish list-

Furious Assault - Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered. Inflict daze on a critical hit. 50% chance to grant tenacity up to a random droid ally.

Grievous Wounds - Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to inflict healing immunity for 1 turn, 50% stun chance, and 50% ability block chance.

Daunting Presence - All enemies have -20% Critical Chance and -20% critical damage.
All allies have +20% critical damage, +20% critical chance. Droid allies recover 15% protection on a critical hit. ALL separatist allies recover 10% health on a critical hit.
All allies have a 30% chance to recover 20% protection and gain 20% turn meter when they suffer a debuff. ALL allies have a 50% chance to gain 100% turn meter when they suffer a critical hit.

Tactical Retreat - Grievous has +9% max health for each living droid ally. in addition, whenever grievous falls below 50% health, he will dispel all negative status effects on himself and all allies, and force a random ally to taunt for 1 turn if no ally is currently taunting for him. if he does, that ally also gains 100% turn meter, recovers 50% protection, recovers 10% health, and gains tenacity up for 2 turns.

Sinister Laugh - Inflict health down on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 100% chance to remove 50% turn meter from primary target, and 50% chance to remove 30% turn meter from all other enemies. This chance is doubled against Jedi and resistance Enemies. 50% chance to revive a defeated droid at 45% health, and 20% protection.
50% chance for a random droid ally to assist, dealing 50% more damage.

Thoughts?
Is this too much? It seems fair to me.

Replies

• Great kit! "Sinister Laugh" might be OP, I don't know about a droid assisting. Don't get me wrong! I love everything here and I would like to have that incorporated, but it might just be a little much.
    Also, in "Tactical Retreat" I think it should be "10% Max Health" ... I'm just OCD like that and don't understand why it can't be a measly one percent higher to even it out :P I guess my only complaint is I think Magnaguard should have some sort of synergy with Grievous. Like Grievous grants Magnaguard Taunt and Protection Up if he is Critically Hit or something.
  • Why does sinister laugh have anti resistance power?
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    It should only be double against Galactic republic enemies and Jedi really not resistance
  • Oh yeah, I was gonna point out what they^ said too!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Resistance?
    No point on that.
  • I like it and it's not too OP (considering Rey and CLS). But the double against Resistance doesn't really make sense. Maybe just add "Republic" there, or just leave it double towards Jedi.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Lol, I meant to write republic. My bad.
  • I like it :)
  • Very good, except two things

1> Protection recovery on a crit makes droids pretty much immortal, IG-88 and HK-47 all have pretty high critical chance to boot, imagine them scoring 5 crits everytime?

2> The bonus vs resistance makes no sense, i get it you want a counter to resistance teams (regardless they sucking on defense) but grevious was long dead before the Rebellion was even a thing (let alone Rebellion 2.0: the Disneyfication)
  • I like it. Make droids OP :)