The Grevious rework that I want...

All that droids and separatists need is a good leader.

Grevious does not need to be OP, just evened out.
Here is my wish list.....

Basic=
Furious Assault - Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded or countered. Inflict daze on a critical hit.

Special=
Grievous Wounds - Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Inflict healing immunity and ability block on primary target, with a 50% chance to inflict healing immunity on all other enemies for 1 turn. Grevious has a 50% chance to recover 10% protection.

Leader=
Daunting Presence - All enemies have -20% Critical Chance and -20% critical damage.
All allies have +20% critical chance and +20% critical damage.
Droid allies recover 20% protection on a critical hit. Seperatist allies recover 15% health on a critical hit.
Droid allies have a 50% chance to recover 10% protection whenever they suffer a debuff. Droid and seperatists allies have a 50% chance to recover 10% health whenever they suffer a debuff. ALL allies gain 5% potency (stacking) whenever an enemy is defeated.

Unique=
Tactical Retreat - Grievous has +10% max health for each living droid ally. in addition, whenever grievous falls below 50% health, he will dispel all negative status effects on himself and all allies, and force a random ally to taunt for 1 turn if no ally is currently taunting for him. if he does, that ally also gains 100% turn meter. Taunting ally recovers 50% protection, 20% health, and gains tenacity up for 2 turns.

Special=
Sinister Laugh - stun primary target for 2 turns. Inflict health down on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 50% chance to remove 50% turn meter. 30% chance to inflict tenacity down and potency down on all enemies for 1 turn. These chances are doubled against Jedi Enemies.
50% chance to revive a random droid ally at 50% protection, 40% health, and 100% turn meter (100% chance if droid is a seperatist).

Thoughts?

Replies

• Silent_Storm117
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Butchered my last comment...
    This may be a dumb question. But if he forces a taunt for 1 turn, then grants 100% TM, wont the TM gain instantly remove the taunt?
  • Options
    No, i dont think so. that's already part of his original abilities, and taunting ally just attacks next from what I've seen.
  • Options
    @Killbot5000 .. this is the funniest post I've read in 2 years.

Not Op huh .. there are at least 5 droids including GG that have AOE .. on full crit they would recover full protections
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Still not OP... this kit is really not too different from Wedge's, just honestly a little weaker on the leader side, and a simple step above Kylo umasked.
    So it's ok for Wedge to have a leader ability better than the one I made up for grevious? Put Chaze in a rebel team with a wedge lead, and R2 is the droid teams only hope. Mother Talzin zeta leader is a step above this as well, and neither wedge or Talzin teams are that common in the top 20.

I think realistically this kit could be a top 20, but still pales compared to the common metas.
  • Options
    @Killbot5000 .. this is the funniest post I've read in 2 years.

Not Op huh .. there are at least 5 droids including GG that have AOE .. on full crit they would recover full protections

It could work if it was limited to 20% recovery for each attack Even if it hit multiple enemiea
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I still say it's no issue. Wedges teams do it with health. Add chaze and rebels are constant recovery of health. This is kind of a mirrored kit, but ups the critical chance by 20% instead of offense by 30%.
    I think if we looked at characters based on movie rolls (which we dont), there is no reason Grevious should not have a kit that is at least equal to wedge.
    This kit makes him far from top 10 leader imo... easily puts droids in competition with top 50 teams though (Finn, wedge, Talzin, etc)
  • Options
    And my idea is pure synegy from leader only. B2 and especially Magnaguard are very weak toons imo. This leader ability would make both those non-taunters much better.
    #makemagnaguardgreatagain
  • Options
    Just from a characterization perspective, I'd like to see be more offensive. Like, a Thrawn like thing where he gives every Droid a Furious Attack - that calls GG to assist and both toons deal +30% damage and the droid that uses it takes 10% damage.
    Any sign of victory always emboldened him in TCW - so I'd like to see him get a stiff bonus the first time an enemy is defeated. Maybe that Raid bonus where he gets TM when another droid is attacked.
    I'd like to see his scaredy-cat taunt always go to the Magnadroid, first, if it's present. (or Doideka, if it evers comes around....) And for that taunt to be locked so it can't be dispelled for it's short duration.
    I know things don't always have "to fit" but I feel the healing/regen thing just doesn't scream Grevious.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Just from a characterization perspective, I'd like to see be more offensive. Like, a Thrawn like thing where he gives every Droid a Furious Attack - that calls GG to assist and both toons deal +30% damage and the droid that uses it takes 10% damage.
    Any sign of victory always emboldened him in TCW - so I'd like to see him get a stiff bonus the first time an enemy is defeated. Maybe that Raid bonus where he gets TM when another droid is attacked.
    I'd like to see his scaredy-cat taunt always go to the Magnadroid, first, if it's present. (or Doideka, if it evers comes around....) And for that taunt to be locked so it can't be dispelled for it's short duration.
    I know things don't always have "to fit" but I feel the healing/regen thing just doesn't scream Grevious.
    +1
  • Options
    I want Grievous to be really OP so I can take my g11 almost g12 7* Grievous out into the Arena. :)
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Looks good but the percentages for his specials should be higher imo.

Here's what I made for grievous in case anyone wants to check it out (he's 2nd on the list).
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136446/droid-faction-pass-idea#latest
  • Options
    I think it’s safe to say, with that leader ability B2 would be Immortal.