About mods

Like there's a certain threshold to determine if a mod is good, in terms of speed, i.e.
15 or above to 25

What are your thresholds , and limits, for the following?

Protection
Protection %
H %
Potency
Critical chance

Ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

Replies

• Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    only 2 things you really need to care about is the primary stat and speed. Primary stat have fixed value, so its always same, so if the mod have primary stat you want, all you care about is speed. The other stats on the mod are not that important, maybe later when you have a lot of god speed mods, you can look on other 3 stats.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I think health is negligible. max primary stat for health is 5.88% which is not great. So for those mods, I only use them if they got great speeds. I love protection, potency, crit damage. I use 36% crit damage triangle to the attackers by sacrifucing some speed. I can just have 5 less speed if it has 36% crit damage.

For potency I use them only if they are 24% (5* cross mod) Because otherwise, I don't see that much of realistic difference in applying debuffs. I prefer 23.5% protection instead of 4* potency cross even for those debuffers like R2. I don't know, maybe if I have good speed on 16% potency cross I could use them too.

For protection, I happen to have most of my best speed mods with 23.5 protection promaries, but 4* protection will def work fine too.

Crit chance: 12% at the least imo. And I don't use em much. except for those who rely on whether they crit or not, rather than the crit damage itself. I.e. Aayla, which I don't have ;)