Trying to find a guild with people on my Server.

So I'm looking to join a guild with active people on my server. Anyone know of any guilds for this server? Having server names would be super helpful for things like this even if they are just numbers. Thanks in advance for any help.

Current top 15 on my server as of posting this are:
Aramil
TSiTas
Dewynter
Kreel
RemusQui Spiuar
Dino
Crossxcalibur
Thundergod
Im Your Hukleberry
JackNasty
nick
Betossa
Deliverence - (This is me)
MysterySith
Kell Jace

Replies

• My guild actually has like 15 people on that server lol. Check your PM inbox. I will send you an invite
  • My guild actually has like 15 people on that server lol. Check your PM inbox. I will send you an invite

We are missing some of that list!!!
  • Welcome to the forum! You have found what you were looking for.
    Very cool. :)
  • So I'm looking to join a guild with active people on my server. Anyone know of any guilds for this server? Having server names would be super helpful for things like this even if they are just numbers. Thanks in advance for any help.

Current top 15 on my server as of posting this are:
    Aramil
    TSiTas
    Dewynter
    Kreel
    RemusQui Spiuar
    Dino
    Crossxcalibur
    Thundergod
    Im Your Hukleberry
    JackNasty
    nick
    Betossa
    Deliverence - (This is me)
    MysterySith
    Kell Jace

Hey Deliverence, good to see someone from my server here. I hit #1 his past weekend and notice the same top 15 very active the last 15 mins before payout time.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I am on this server, I dwell down in the 200's
  • Funny I'm on this server too...
  • Funny I'm on this server too...

Hey MilkNudders. I see you in the top 10 every once and awhile. Good to see some people on my server. Are you part of the guild on this server?
  • Yeah, rolling around with SOTFO. Yeah depends on my mood on whether or not I want to run in the top. I get bored when meta stays still for too long. Taven Val, grifter, myself and havoc57 are in ait together from our server.
  • Yeah. The meta makes team fighting alittle dull and rushing to the top depends on the day and timing on what I am doing at payout time.
  • You guys have a guild running together?
  • You guys have a guild running together?

No guild yet. Solo now but like to join one once they get it official in the game.
  • If your looking for somewhere to land with real time chat and strategy discussion hit me up on the "line" app my id is milknudders Whenever your ready.
  • If your looking for somewhere to land with real time chat and strategy discussion hit me up on the "line" app my id is milknudders Whenever your ready.

Cool. Going to download the app and give you a ring.
  • yo even more homies on my arena bracket. nick here XD