The New Guy

MakinATrillion
84 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hi, I'm the new guy in SWGOH forums. I've been playing for a while now. Recently turned to level 80, which I'm pretty happy about. I have three 7* characters. I'm about to get 7* Storm Han and Old Ben. I'm trying to get a 7* Empire team in order so I can have R2-D2 and CLS. I have a guild, Stellar System Order, with three current members. I'm ranked #703 in Squad Arena (4:53pm 12/29/17) using AA(L), Princess Leia, Farmer Luke, Fulcrum Tano and Bariss Offee with currently 54,696 squad power. Would like to read some of your SWGOH life.

Edit: The three 7* characters are AA, Princess Leia and Farmer Luke

Replies

• What do u mean by "Would like to read some of your SWGOH life."?
  • You really, really should look for a merger with a guild doing heroics who can take in 4 people. You are crippling yourself in so many ways by being a guild of 4 people.
  • In my early days, I focused on a decent arena team, all from different locations. Lando, STHan, QGJ, Biggs(was my first chromium pull) and Luminara. Once these were running I went all in on a rebel and jedi squad for legendary events (only yoda and palp were around at the time). Since then I worked on upgrading to more efficient arena teams for a while, then got myself clones and resistance for GW. Both have served me very well in tw and tb as well. Once this was done, my time has been split between chasing meta toons and ulocking new event toons. At the moment, all I'm lacking as a f2p player is the new Rey. Smurf, GK, R2, CLS, Raid Han, Thrawn, GM yoda, palp all unlocked and arena rank is holding at top 50. CLs will be dropped in for Rex within a week and will be at g12 and speed 257 so expecting rank to increase. As for yourself, focus on getting the two raid toons, thrawn and r2. They are all worth the work.
  • MakinATrillion
    84 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I want to read your SWGOH activities, like a "about me" but with SWGOH @JohnSithT2.

For me personally I'm not worried about the Guild entirely. I know the rewards of having a good Guild @DedrickRogue.

For the moment for me, I'm just trying to get a 7* R2-D2 and 7* CLS. Then and while I'm doing that, I want to unlock as many characters as I can and get them to 7* while building a strong Squad Arena team for now. Ultimaley I would like to have CLS(L), Jyn Erso, Ahsoka Fulcrum, R2-D2 and Hermit Yoda as my Squad Arena team.
    Post edited by MakinATrillion on