Few spots open in very active + independent mid-tiered guild! 39mgp, undefeated in TW

crewmeister
252 posts Member
edited January 2018
Our guild has been around since the beginning and has a pretty nice mix of experienced players with 1-2 million GP, and up and comers like myself. We pride ourselves on being a casual guild that still takes the game seriously with a desire to do as well as possible. We don't have many strict rules or daily play requirements, but we expect each member to do their best to get their daily tickets and to include themselves in guild activities, and will boot players with prolonged unexplained absences. We aren't part of any guild alliance and will never be. Our guild chat is very active and we also have a discord channel, though it's use is not required. We are currently looking for people who are TW and TB ready, so we expect recruits to be at least lvl 65 with one or more team of 6k+gp.

We've been making an effort to recruit members to fill our last few spots and to improve our rewards in TB and TW. As it stands now we have 48 members and 39 GP. We do the Heroic Pit raid and normal AAT as they become available, with our Pit raids beginning at 10PM EST with a 24 hour no damage rule. A large number of our members recently got CLS, which puts us one step closer to HAAT. We are projected to get 17 or 18 stars in the LS Territory Battles finishing up and 16 in the last DS, though I expect we'll do much better on the next. We are undefeated in Territory Wars, all wins against larger guilds with more GP.

We like to recruit dedicated players who can grow with us as a guild with the idea that they'll stick around once they become a dominant force, but would definitely be a happy home for the more advanced player. Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM in the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
Post edited by crewmeister on

Replies