3 Zetas

https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection

In a few days I expect to have 60 zeta mats, and I'm stoked. So far I have Zader for Rancor and wondering what I should do with these three lovely zetas. I just unlocked CLS and don't have any Zetaas on either him or R2, but am also thinking about getting Zarris. Thoughts? Help?

Replies

• Well looking at your barris and how she is 5 Star lvl 1 gear 1 that’s a lot of work. I would say zeta R2 number crunch, and zeta CLSs it binds all things. As for your third zeta I would say hold on to it for now I’m tempted to say put it on CLS learn control but I’m not entirely sure but the first two are no braines in my opinion
  • Your Barris is basically starting from scratch, you'll easily gain another zeta or two before she is ready.

Who are you currently prioritizing gear on? If the answer is CLS, then r2's Number Crunch and both CLS's uniques are your safest bets.
  • @DedrickRogue At the moment I'm trying to gear CLS up as much/fast as possible.
  • Then zeta the 3 mentioned, then give CLS, r2, Chaze & Leia an attempt in arena. Make sure your r2 is faster then Leia.
  • I would do "It Binds All Things" on CLS and R2's "Number Crunch," then sit on the third until you figure out where it will benefit you most.