Please change Night Sister Zombie

I can imagine that I will get backlash for this..
But
The unlimited revives on NS Zombie is completely rediculous. Somehow, once Daka, Talzin and Ventress has been defeated, Night Sister Acolyte stays stealthed for infinite turns and zombie keeps popping up until all other Night Sisters are revived, while plague is simultaneously lowering the opposing teams health to 0.
In my opinion, Endless Hoarde unique needs to be changed to Limited Hoarde- so as to revive a limited amount of times (10 maybe?)

I think this would make NS squads Slightly more balances

Rant over

Replies

• Options
    The Acolyte and zombie combo is pretty hard to beat unless you have a buff dispeller or characters with good aoe that can hit the Acolyte while shes stealthed. Sure it's annoying but it can be pretty beatable with the right team
  • Options
    But nightsisters are ez :) just don't use rebels cause they don't have a dispeller (unless you're using chaze)
  • Options
    Chaze is very effective against NS, can use AOE debuff. You've also got CLS/Thrawn (apply buff immunity to Acolyte to prevent stealth at the beginning of the match, then fracture zombie). Death trooper is also effective against NS in general (prevents revive, and AOE debuff).