We Need Your Help

Hello,

I'm a representative of the guild Empire Strikes Front. Recently we have had to let some of our inactive players go due to the lack of activity. Because of this we now have 5 spaces opened up within our guild.

We are a UK based guild who do both Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank raids every few days at 9pm UK time with a 24 hour period of 0 damage on both raids. We can complete the Rancor in under half an hour and our best for the HAAT is about 2 hours.

Requirements for the guild include;

- At least 1.6 million GP
- Be able to frequently donate gear
- Be able to achieve 600 daily raid tickets (Not required but would be nice)
- Be active within the guild.

We understand that not all of these requirements can be met at all times due to other commitments outwith the game but as long as a guild officer is informed beforehand then you will not be kicked.

If you are interested in joining our guild then please message me back and we can arrange to get you in.

Thanks again and may the force be with you

Horse2318

Replies

• condeducao
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I would stay away of this guild, full of private profiles, several players in there are snipers, guild leader is aggresive when contacting him. Not polite at all.

Not to mention its a weak guild.

Very suspicious. Stay away from them.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5866/empire-strikes-front/
  • condeducao wrote: »
    I would stay away of this guild, full of private profiles, several players in there are snipers, guild leader is aggresive when contacting him. Not polite at all.

Not to mention its a weak guild.

Very suspicious. Stay away from them.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5866/empire-strikes-front/

I would just like to say that not all of our guild is one swgoh.gg and therefore when you look at our profile we have a lower GP.

As a matter of fact our guild has a GP of over 80 million and the people within the guild are very nice people who all respect each other and are in no way aggressive towards others thus making your point to undermine us invalid.