Player lvl 82 Stuck

So i have been playing this game for more than a year, and now by the time i feel like lost, i dont know what to do, which characther should i farm,ship, or gear? i cant even finish GW in a year i did like 5 gw? maybe. also in arenas im stuckand leveling, credits.. barely all xD
so im looking for tips,mentor o someone to guide me please? im F2P by the way thanks
this is my collection
Some people told me to farm phoenix team.

https://swgoh.gg/u/gifit/collection/

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Do you play daily and complete all of your daily activities every day? Are you in a good guild that is raiding regularly? Are you doing energy refreshes? TBH, you seem pretty far behind for somebody that has been playing for over a year.
  • well i stop playing like 3 months, but yeah i do them xd, they deleted my last post :(
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You need to pick a priority and focus on it. If you want to run Phoenix then continue to farm them. That will eventually allow you to get Thrawn and Palpatine.

In the meantime, you would probably be better off with a higher synergy team. Wiggs is a good start, and Lando works with them (unless you are facing counter heavy teams), but I would replace the other two with Stormtrooper Han and Leia for now, and try to get everybody some more gear.
  • Any tips for gearing chars?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    There aren't really any shortcuts to getting characters. Most characters only have one or two spots where they can be obtained, and if you want them, then that's where you have to get them. When you have some crystals, spend them doing energy refreshes to help you farm faster.

ETA: Whoops, sorry, you said gearing, not getting. If you are in a good guild you can request gear pieces that you need from them. I didn't see your answer that got deleted, so I don't know what you had to say about your participation in raids or the quality of your guild, but raiding is essential to getting good gear to make your characters stronger. You can also buy some from the guild store if you're getting decent guild currency on a daily basis.
  • Liath wrote: »
    There aren't really any shortcuts to getting characters. Most characters only have one or two spots where they can be obtained, and if you want them, then that's where you have to get them. When you have some crystals, spend them doing energy refreshes to help you farm faster.

ETA: Whoops, sorry, you said gearing, not getting. If you are in a good guild you can request gear pieces that you need from them. I didn't see your answer that got deleted, so I don't know what you had to say about your participation in raids or the quality of your guild, but raiding is essential to getting good gear to make your characters stronger. You can also buy some from the guild store if you're getting decent guild currency on a daily basis.
    I

Items? and mods i think put the wrong mods on mines haha
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    First priority Levelling and Credits

Every 6-12 days or so there is an event called credit heist. In order to tier iv credit heist you need 5 scoundrels. You have 4 total. Focus on your scoundrels until you can complete tier iv credit heists.

Galactic war is supposed to be tough. Galactic war difficulty is based on your top 5 characters. Your top 5 characters doesn't have great synergy so isn't a team destroying random badly made teams that you face and there is quiet a bit of power drop off between the guys you don't have fully levelled and your top guys. That said nods 1-5 are usually pretty easy. 6 is usually very hard and even you win if your team doesn't have a recovery mechanism it will be destroyed in the following nodes. Phoenix is great for galactic war because it recovers so easily. Then nodes 7-10 are easy but if you lost (or lost a lot of health) in node 6 and you need to use your second team it can be hard.

First priority scoundrels you need a new one. Boba and lando are strong so you just need one to satisfy participation requirements of tier iv. Farm ig88 or Dengar.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/gifit/collection/?f=scoundrel

Once you have scoundrels and can complete tier iv galactic war (and get credits) start dividing your roster into teams.

Rebels
    Phoenix
    Empire
    Sith
    Jedi
    First Order

Build up there's teams so you have multiple options for galactic war.

Then look at the requirements for different events. Just as an example because he is on the calendar for January Yoda needs 5 Jedi at 5 star. If you have 5 Jedi at 6 star you can unlock the six star Yoda etc. Pick events and tailor towards them.

Look at your Jedi, you are pretty close to unlocking Yoda

https://swgoh.gg/u/gifit/collection/?f=jedi

Or look at your rebels, if you had the top 5 at gear viii and level 80 you would be close to a seven star Palpatine.

https://swgoh.gg/u/gifit/collection/?f=rebel
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I'm not sure what you mean by items.

There are a lot of videos out there with good information on how mods work and the best way to mod teams. Part of the issue you are going to have is that you don't have the characters to do the mod challenges, which is the best way to get good mods. The one and two dot mods you are using aren't going to get you very far. It's a long term thing to build up the teams you need for those as well as everything else. You also need to get yourself at least one more scoundrel so that you can do credit heists.
  • For videos on mods i recomend this youtuber mcmole2

He has many videos on the subject, 2 other youtubers i recomend are AhnaldT101 and MobileGamer

Which mods on what teams or characters is too complicated to explain, each character is unique when it comes to what mod sets would be good to use.
  • thanks guys aprecciate