Gear and how we apply it to heroes

I'd previously posted this in general but this seems a more appropriate place so I'm reposting it below

In one of the recent updates some changes were made to viewing gear and I have a few suggestions that would improve the game play and make navigating this area a bit easier.

* it's great you can see who needs the current piece of gear but I think it would be great if we can also see HOW MANY pieces of that gear each character needs in relation to how many you have to save a lot of going backwards and forwards.

* in relation to the first point it would be great if you could LOCK IN incomplete gear to a certain character to prevent you accidentally upgrading someone else

* an UNCRAFT button. I make this suggestion as I've just accidentally crafted a piece of gear but don't meet the level requirements for quite a while. My mistake but if we had an UNCRAFT button that had a time limit of 5 minutes it would help cover any such accidents as I'm sure I'm not the only person who's done it.

UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384

Replies

• * also - when you need to craft 2 of an item with multiple components - why not just remove the multiple layers? Instead of saying you need 5 of item x 2 - just say you need 10 items to craft it. Just extra unnecessary stress and messing around to craft linear items.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384