THRAWN(DS) - requires LS
R2(LS) - requires DS
BB8(LS) - requires DS
CLS(LS) - requires LS
Rey(LS) - requires LS
Chimera(DS) - requires LS

GK(LS) - free from raids, all over meta teams
Han(LS) - free from raids, all over meta teams

6 of 8 require LS to unlock. LS Focused players get the best of everything handed to them. HANDED to them. You could argue Pay Rey not so much but it’s still a free LS legendary character.
Post edited by DEATHCOYOTE on

Replies

• 7 LS vs 2 DS advantage. This is biased game design plain and simple.
  • I'm not trying to be a ****, but rather ask an honest question.
    Why does it matter?
  • TNT1138 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be a ****, but rather ask an honest question.
    Why does it matter?

Because some of us like the darkside and don’t like building stupid characters who we hated from the movies. You realize some of us like the Sith and the Empire? We don’t all love the rebellion like fat kids love cake. It’s well established that MANY MANY MANY fans, pretty much everyone has a side they like the best and this is woefully unbalanced game design where CG gives nearly everything to LS fans.
  • TNT1138 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be a ****, but rather ask an honest question.
    Why does it matter?

Because some of us like the darkside and don’t like building **** characters who we hated from the movies. You realize some of us like the Sith and the Empire? We don’t all love the rebellion like fat kids love cake. It’s well established that MANY MANY MANY fans, pretty much everyone has a side they like the best and this is woefully unbalanced game design where CG gives nearly everything to LS fans.

That's cool.
    I don't really understand the whole DS fan/LS fan thing. I guess I'm lucky because I'm just a Star Wars fan.
    I like the Sith and Empire, and Rebels and Jedi (who stink), AND I love cake.

May the dark side of the force be with you.
  • This "game" is a ****, EA only cares about money because they always keep doing the same dirty trick of the legendary new caracter that changes everything and you can't even get it without paying. And **** of course buy the shinning packs on the store, they ruin everything!