Mythic Event for Yoda

Is there going to be one? As per Content Update 12/6/2017:

"With this update to Galaxy of Heroes we introduce our newest event type: Mythic Events. Frequently requested by players, a Mythic Event is a way to replay a previously completed Legendary Event! Mythic Events are max-level content that will only appear once you’ve completed the Legendary version first. Once the Legendary version is completed, the Mythic Event will unlock immediately and become available to play as long as it is still running."

Please advise!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    It won't be a Jedi vs jedi event if they do it now. Maybe they won't as it's not ready.
  • The dev responsible for Mythic Events (sorry, blanking on his name) said when the first released that he wanted to overhaul the Yoda event so it follows the same format as the other Legendary events (e.g. using opposing faction) before doing a Mythic for Yoda. Not sure if that’s been done... i suspect not.
  • We ask only because we have loved these events. Definitely my fav new content. Plus I haven’t played the yoda event in over a year and would love to see it again.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    We ask only because we have loved these events. Definitely my fav new content. Plus I haven’t played the yoda event in over a year and would love to see it again.

Same here buddy, Yoda was the first Legendary toon I got. Back when he moved at superspeed for Tier 7.

Would be a good challenge to face him at superspeed again.