What would be the best team for P3...

...from my roster:
https://swgoh.gg/u/attenboroughhunfan/collection/

Last time when our guild tried Heroic I did not had CLS. In normal P3 I used CLS lead, Canan, Jyn, Thrawn, Solo.

I like Canan, because he can taunt and prot. up himself and Thrawn can help him to regain protection. Solo on this gear level for sure will not survive long.

So what you can advice to me? Please help.

P.S.: Resistance is reserved for me in P2, and I do not have BB-8.

Replies

• Chief Chirpa is a long farm and has basically zero usefulness outside of p3, but if you can deal with that then "chirpatine" is pretty effective, and makes use of a few tanks who would otherwise not ever see haat.
  • P3 can be solod with thrawn, EP, tarkin, shore and cls
  • I do not have shore at 7 star.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    P3 can be solod with thrawn, EP, tarkin, shore and cls

Who do you use as lead,thrawn?and does he need to be zeted?
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I had been able to Solo it before I got bb8 with CLS, han, R2, Thrawn and Leia. It’s rng dependant but you’ll do at least 70-80% if rng goes really bad. Just keep Leia perma-stealthed and whenever fracture ends and Thrawn takes a turn, target R2 and do smokescreen targeting leia. That way everyone is stealthed and you won’t get counterattacked before fracture is back up. You’ll need to break that cycles sometimes to heal others if they get hit by the canon much, but that’s the gist. You’ll also need good mods.
  • You can solo it with zSavage
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Guy on my guild uses Ackbar lead, BB8, zRaid Han, CLS Thrawn. Let ackbar die and CLS, attacks and stuns with each non-attack ability. I guess that’s the best. Without BB8, you could do OB for TM reduction and taunt.
  • Thanks guys so far @Kreontas solution was the best for me I was able to make 25% with that in P3 but I used Jyn instead of Han solo. Now the guild was able to finish haat two times thanks to one of our guild member who used zeta assajj.
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    P3 can be solod with thrawn, EP, tarkin, shore and cls

Who do you use as lead,thrawn?and does he need to be zeted?

Yes thrawn lead, with ebb and flow zeta, keeps almost perma fractured using specials
  • ott0bot wrote: »
    Guy on my guild uses Ackbar lead, BB8, zRaid Han, CLS Thrawn. Let ackbar die and CLS, attacks and stuns with each non-attack ability. I guess that’s the best. Without BB8, you could do OB for TM reduction and taunt.

What’s the purpose of BB8 in this squad? Just to add potency? You don’t really need it with CLS dishing out tenacity debuffs. What about the cannon? Do random toons not get squished by it?
  • I’ve tried so many Thrawn based squads in HAAT P3 but can never get above 2m damage. Best I’ve got so far is with Thrawn(L), CLS, EP and Chaze. I’m currently farming Shore trooper(60shards to go!) to replace chase and then add Tarkin. Has anyone had any joy with Snowtrooper in this team? His TM gain for himself and Empire allies when defeating the small droids sounds good? Or would this balls up Thrawns fracture? Is their a viable Zader(L) & Thrawn squad to solo this phase? (Without unrealistic speed from rare mods)
  • Doofios wrote: »
    ott0bot wrote: »

What’s the purpose of BB8 in this squad? Just to add potency? You don’t really need it with CLS dishing out tenacity debuffs. What about the cannon? Do random toons not get squished by it?

BB-8 uses Covert Data Transfer triggering Assist from Rebels, reducing TM. Also BB-8's Illuminated Destiny boosts entire team's damage.

In teams where BB-8 and R2-D2 are both present, such as RJT(Lead), BB-8, CLS, HanSolo, R2-D2 team and CLS(Lead), BB-8, HanSolo, R2-D2, Thrawn team, using Screen on BB-8 prevents B2 Rocket Trooper from doing counterattack.
  • He also keeps the whole team buffed so they don’t get “squished by the cannon”
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Chief Chirpa is a long farm and has basically zero usefulness outside of p3, but if you can deal with that then "chirpatine" is pretty effective, and makes use of a few tanks who would otherwise not ever see haat.

Yesterday's news Chirpatine won't do anywhere near the damage as these new teams, even if you have the speed/potency on Palp for the set up and maxed out tanks. Even Chirpathrawn maxes out at about 2 mil.

To OP:

If you can use Rey in p2, then try CLS, Jyn, Thrawn, R2, Raid Han. Leave CLS out of stealth because his unique buff counts to reduce canon damage, and he can restore his own protection. If something goes wrong you can buff everyone with Han and use Thrawn to restore protection on whomever gets hit. Burning makes short work of side droids.