Shop/shipments Master List

It would be extremely helpful for new and old players to have an official master list either in the forums or in game of all available character shards from specific stores. I have seen many posts in the forums in regards to Baze and Sabine “missing” from the shop and while I know @CG_Kozispoon has responded to whom has been removed from the shop and added, I believe it would make it easier if there was simply a master list in the characters section of forums.

Replies

• Swgoh.gg has one
  • I agree that it would be nice to see what characters are available in shipments.
  • Yeah this is one area of the game where transparency would be very welcome. Especially since baze was taken out a shop with no notice something that never happens and was very shady.
  • Yeah this is one area of the game where transparency would be very welcome. Especially since baze was taken out a shop with no notice something that never happens and was very shady.
    Agreed. I was hoping we could have a master post that they just adjust when characters move in and out of shops.