Faction rework - Tusken Raiders

Wil
140 posts Member
I'm not begging for this and am far from anticipating it, but would like to see it happen. I am also aware that Separatists and Jedi should come first, I'M JUST SAYING.

Tuskens only have three characters. Three characters does not a full faction make. These fellas play a bigger role than nightsisters in my opinion, so I think they could get should similar love (killing Anakin's mother, causing Old Ben to show himself to Luke, etc.)

They need two more characters to be a full squad. You would have to get outside of canon a bit to make them anyone of note, but there wasn't a shaman in the movies either.

A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

Just something to think about!

Replies

  • Mayb give farmboy some tusken synergies while their at it since he is holding one of their elephant guns lol
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Oh hey Piff lol. Maybe they should just change the faction to Tatooine resident so elephant gun Luke and Jawas can be included :tongue:
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Wil wrote: »
    A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

    Just something to think about!

    The addition of Hett (otherwise known as Darth Kryayt) could also be included in a dark side Sith rework.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Not interested in a Tusken rework at all until they actually make enough Tuskens for a team. I would rather see every other faction that hasn’t been done lately, done first.
  • Personally I feel like geonosians will get their 5th member and a rework before tuskens will
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Wil wrote: »
    A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

    Just something to think about!

    The addition of Hett (otherwise known as Darth Kryayt) could also be included in a dark side Sith rework.
    Wil wrote: »

    A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

    Just something to think about!

    I’m reading the novel now, and would love to see plug eye!

  • Wil
    140 posts Member

    @JediMasterGibs it is probably my favorite Star Wars book that I've read so far!
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    What about a zeta for URoRRuR'R'R?
    B)


    (Jawa-zetas and Geonosian-zetas are welcome too)
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    @VaexquaGer just what he needs to put him over the top

    1. CLS
    2. URoRRuR'R'R'R
    3. Han Solo (Bearded)
  • There are many characters in Expanded Universe, so-called Sand People (wookiepedia). I hope with "Mandalorian" TV-series we'll see new tusken characters in SW:GoH and Mandalorian Faction too.
  • Holy necro Batman...
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    Personally I feel like geonosians will get their 5th member and a rework before tuskens will

    This guy knew what was happening before it happened.

    Also, there are at least 5 Tuskens in the game. In some legendary event, and maybe some PVP nodes, there's a Tusken Brute and I think a Tusken Savage, so there are definitely 5 of them.
  • I agree, I’d like a Tusken rework with Darth Krayt added. Give him Tusken, Jedi, Sith, Support tags. Give him a little bit of synergy with Jedi and Sith, but make his dominate abs powerful stuff for tuskens.
  • Thread keeps reviving.

    Anyway, I could see them adding more with the new Obi Wan show coming.
  • Boo
    4084 posts Member
    They need to add the women, and the children too!
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Thread keeps reviving.

    Anyway, I could see them adding more with the new Obi Wan show coming.

    Maybe. We don't have a full Tusken Team.
  • Boo
    4084 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Thread keeps reviving.

    Anyway, I could see them adding more with the new Obi Wan show coming.

    Yet they have given us nothing from the Mandalorian yet.
  • Boo wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Thread keeps reviving.

    Anyway, I could see them adding more with the new Obi Wan show coming.

    Yet they have given us nothing from the Mandalorian yet.

    True but like with Rebels (season 3) they don’t like to release singular toons until their final levels (again Rebels season 3 instead of 1) The Mandalorian (if they come) maybe not be until season 3 or later.

    For Obi-Wan it’s only one season.
Sign In or Register to comment.