Faction rework - Tusken Raiders

Wil
140 posts Member
I'm not begging for this and am far from anticipating it, but would like to see it happen. I am also aware that Separatists and Jedi should come first, I'M JUST SAYING.

Tuskens only have three characters. Three characters does not a full faction make. These fellas play a bigger role than nightsisters in my opinion, so I think they could get should similar love (killing Anakin's mother, causing Old Ben to show himself to Luke, etc.)

They need two more characters to be a full squad. You would have to get outside of canon a bit to make them anyone of note, but there wasn't a shaman in the movies either.

A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

Just something to think about!

Replies

• Mayb give farmboy some tusken synergies while their at it since he is holding one of their elephant guns lol
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Oh hey Piff lol. Maybe they should just change the faction to Tatooine resident so elephant gun Luke and Jawas can be included :tongue:
  • Naraic
    2242 posts Member
    Wil wrote: »
    A'sharad Hett is a Jedi-turned-Tusken from the Outlander comics that was also referenced in the Kenobi legends novel. That seems like a good character to add some viability to a strong Tusken squad. A'Yark (Plug Eye) is another noteworthy Tusken from Kenobi. Tuskens aren't powerful, but Ewok-like synergies would make some sense here.

The addition of Hett (otherwise known as Darth Kryayt) could also be included in a dark side Sith rework.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Not interested in a Tusken rework at all until they actually make enough Tuskens for a team. I would rather see every other faction that hasn’t been done lately, done first.
  • Personally I feel like geonosians will get their 5th member and a rework before tuskens will
  • Naraic wrote: »

The addition of Hett (otherwise known as Darth Kryayt) could also be included in a dark side Sith rework.

I’m reading the novel now, and would love to see plug eye!

• Wil
    140 posts Member

@JediMasterGibs it is probably my favorite Star Wars book that I've read so far!
  • VaexquaGer
    461 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    What about a zeta for URoRRuR'R'R?
    B)

(Jawa-zetas and Geonosian-zetas are welcome too)
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    @VaexquaGer just what he needs to put him over the top

1. CLS
    2. URoRRuR'R'R'R
    3. Han Solo (Bearded)
  • There are many characters in Expanded Universe, so-called Sand People (wookiepedia). I hope with "Mandalorian" TV-series we'll see new tusken characters in SW:GoH and Mandalorian Faction too.
  • Holy necro Batman...
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    Personally I feel like geonosians will get their 5th member and a rework before tuskens will

This guy knew what was happening before it happened.

Also, there are at least 5 Tuskens in the game. In some legendary event, and maybe some PVP nodes, there's a Tusken Brute and I think a Tusken Savage, so there are definitely 5 of them.
  • I agree, I’d like a Tusken rework with Darth Krayt added. Give him Tusken, Jedi, Sith, Support tags. Give him a little bit of synergy with Jedi and Sith, but make his dominate abs powerful stuff for tuskens.
  • Thread keeps reviving.

Anyway, I could see them adding more with the new Obi Wan show coming.
  • Boo
    3926 posts Member
    They need to add the women, and the children too!
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Thread keeps reviving.

Maybe. We don't have a full Tusken Team.
  • Boo
    3926 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Thread keeps reviving.

Yet they have given us nothing from the Mandalorian yet.