State of the galaxy 2018

Eutus
232 posts Member
I have to be breif. Censorship and the marginalization of people like me makes this very difficult for me to attempt to interact with online communities.

Last state of the galaxy was in August when and after the cls event first launched.

I would very much like one in the near future that outlines what the rough structure of the next three months will TENTATIVELY be. Similar to how EA Bioware does swtor's "roadmaps".

The radio silence and lack of content supporting battlefront 2 or the last jedi has me a tinge concerned. I dont particularly feel like theres a content drought, but i do feel and have felt that lack of cross promotion has been a glaring misstep.

Also. Bossk.

Replies

• Options
    Eutus wrote: »
    The radio silence and lack of content supporting battlefront 2 or the last jedi has me a tinge concerned. I dont particularly feel like theres a content drought, but i do feel and have felt that lack of cross promotion has been a glaring misstep.

I can very much see Disney dictating not to release any new characters right away in the game. Personally, I would have been irked if I saw some of the characters in the game first, rather than on the big screen first. This is one of the few movies I've wanted no preconditioning for, so I, for one, am glad they only released three characters so far, two of which were really end of ep. 7 character (Kylo and Rey) and one a no-name that doesn't affect the movie at all (special forces tie pilot).

That said, what's the statute of limitations on spoiler-preventing here? Two weeks? One month? I'm sure we'll be getting new characters soon.